Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Wilson Jermaine Heredia (Angel)

by shadylady482 Posted 26th Jun 2006 at 12:33 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2006 at 12:53 AM by shadylady482

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:51 AM
wow!!! Great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:15 AM
I can not thank you enough. You have no idea how many times i tried to make him in my game and i just couldn't get him to look the way i wanted. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
Yeah! RentSims! Not only an excellent idea, but also very well done. More more more please.

Breathe deep, who knows how long this will last.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:50 PM
I already told you on LJ (radriotgirl) but I thought I'd tell you again that I ADORE YOU for making this.

Wilson = Love.. and you = my dream girl for making him. Seriously, that nose is perfection.

(PS- Im excited for your Maureen.. Idina.. *drools*)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 4:34 PM
I thought that, that role was played by Wilson Cruz

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stimy
I thought that, that role was played by Wilson Cruz

That Wilson did have the role at one time, but Wilson Heredia was the original Broadway Angel (and he was in the movie as well).

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:56 AM
^.^ he was always my fave. thank youuuuu!

bloop?
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
THIS IS AMAZING! i love you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
Thank you all, I'm glad you like him.

mimimarquez/radriotgirl - thank you again for the nice comments, here and on LJ. I've seen your names in both places, so now I know they're the same person. The nose was definitely the hardest part, so I'm glad you think it works! Wilson has such an adorable nose, and it seems like it looks a little bit different in every picture that he takes. :P

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadylady482
That Wilson did have the role at one time, but Wilson Heredia was the original Broadway Angel (and he was in the movie as well).

That's really too bad, I really prefer the other Wilson.
But this one is kind of cute.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:30 AM
I've been looking for RENT sims for along time..and I finally found one!

Not to mention that it's PERFECT!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 1:17 AM
Incredible likeness. I can't wait to see more Rent sims. I've been trying to make Maureen for awhile and can't seem to get it right...I am confident you will get it right!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 3:40 PM
I don't know who this person is (omg..don't throw anything on me) but I am amazed by how much the sims look like the real one so I have to have it. Perfect creation! *nothing else I can say coz that pretty much describes it.* You certainly have the talent to make fabulous sims Thanks for sharing

nb: hmmmm....so many downloads but so little thank you. come on, people
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 6:25 AM
Default Wonderful
Wonderful! I love Angel to bits!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM
Wow, how amazing is this?! The sim is so accurate to real life, I love your other "Rent" characters as well. You can tell a lot of effort has been put into making them. Well done.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:57 AM
*squeals*

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:50 AM
Wonderful work, on all the characters.

All my creations can now be found HERE.