Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gaius Baltar and Six (James Callis and Tricia Helfer) from Battlestar Galactica

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 26th Jun 2006 at 2:13 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:10 AM by HystericalParoxysm

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:21 AM
Way da go, Hysterical! They are both amazing. Great job.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:24 AM
Wow! Thanks.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:25 AM
Now I know what that sweet hair mesh was for These sims look just like em'!! Six looks Gaius with the little wrinkles near his eyebrows, and Six with her, well she's not overly loaded with makeup like some of the sims here. I've seen this show a couple times, but some of my friends love it too and I'll have to show em' this!
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:39 AM
Fantastic End result! Spectacular! I love it! And she's so much prettier in the game! I mean she was good on the black back drop but she looks fanstatic on the game back drop! I didn't think it could get any better but I was wrong lol! Wounderful as always
!@_o!.oO(YEAY!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:08 AM
They look wonderful!!!!! Thanx for sharing

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:16 AM
Wow, wow wow wow.

I wish I were watching the new Battlestar Galactica but I don't have much time for shows. I was fanatical about the original which came out when I was a little kid.

I love that your Sims look like Sims. I'd like to see that style return to popularity for celebrity sims. If anyone can make it happen I think you can.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
I love ya girl, You have totally outdone yourself. I didnt see the boy until now but WOW. Both are just absolutely perfect. <3

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:08 AM
Very realistic!

She looks alot like Christina augulara actually!

great job HP

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:32 AM
Hmm,HP sure became like JameLia,a must featured!Teehee...

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:45 AM
Wow!! That is just brilliantly done..so lifelike. You did an incredible job! Thanks for sharing!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:58 AM
SIMply marvelous! And you are right, definitely the two most surprisingly interesting characters on the show.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:01 AM
HEY this could SO double as a Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rosedale sim couple!!!!!!!!! Thats who i first thought it was when i saw it lol. good job.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:35 AM
totally realistic, great job.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:58 AM
You are some kinda crazy mad sim scientist. If they looked any more realistic there would be a mob with pitchforks and torches at your door.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:36 AM
cool man~i like it^^
also i like the Battlestar Galactica ~
Forum Resident
#17 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:32 AM
Oooh they're gorgie. You did an excellent job, especially on Six's face. She looks perfect. Fantastic job hon!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:05 AM
i am a fan of Battlestar Galactica too. I have tried to make six but the result was horrible.
There is a lot of work in your sims i see. Thank you for uploading

Why do you read this?
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:35 AM
Brilliant,
thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:11 PM
Damn good !!!!!!!
Scholar
#21 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:21 PM
Nice likeness; good work. Thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:36 PM
Nice work...but can't find the mesh for her dress. Looked all through the everday outfits but no match to your description. Help please ?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:18 PM
Wow they look good !!

Happy apple poison.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:59 PM
Thanks so much! Is there any way you can be persuaded to make the other characters? Perhaps Starbuck and Apollo (Can you tell they are my favorites?), Zeus and Hera... I mean Adama and Roslin, Billy and D(ualla), Helo and Sharon, Chief and Sharon .

BTW, thanks for the pic link!

ldms :cylon:
Page 1 of 3