Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus size set for elder men

by martaxl Posted 26th Jun 2006 at 3:05 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:40 PM
Very Cool. You are lucky that your sims did not break any diving board. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:30 PM
Absolutely adorable! Thank you! :D
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:45 PM
Yes, more elder clothes! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:45 AM
Thanks so much! I love having all different body types in my game. Makes it more realistic.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:55 PM
You have so beautiful big sized clothes! They are not fat and trashy clothes but very cute and good looking. I'm getting a bit tired of seeing just skinny and fit sims in my town. This will will definetly put more spice, color and realism to my Pleasantview. Thank you!

Modern clothes and funkis houses at downtown
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:58 AM
Okay, I've downloaded a plus-size mesh and skins (this among others) but I see no option to make a sim plus-sized. I looked in the help section but found nothing on this. I put all the files in the Downloads folder. Should I have put the mesh somewhere else?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:07 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:39 PM
thank you for your work!
ps The guys in screenshots are totally cute X3
Forum Resident
#10 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.