Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hair

by Sshodan Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:29 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM by Sshodan

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:34 PM
whoa, I got the first download! Sweet. ^__^ You do great work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:37 PM
Woah..... I'm speechless. The hair.....it's stunning. The mesh, the textures, the style....everything's perfect. I've always wanted a male bun hair, but this.... it's beyond all my expectations. You have my full respect, thank you so much for this!
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
omg! its perfect! geez you´re the best! 5 stars!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:05 PM
Oh man, I love this! Thanks so much!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:41 PM
its really beautiful, could u possibly do a female version as well?
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:05 PM
This reminds me of an ex-girlfriend... I loved her hair, now I'll have her sim.
Well not really, that'll be kinda sick.
Hahaha love this one thanks a lot.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:21 AM
Awesome hair! Love it- thanks!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:37 AM
This is absolutely, totally, completely AWESOME!!! I love the style! This is going to be the first style I use when I start up my game again!!!

Thank you! :D
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:30 AM
OH, so sexy, my sim guys are going to look soooo hot, thanks to you!

Fantastic work! Love these!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
Love the hair, just like all the others you've made! Ohhh my Wufei sim will love the new hair cut when I give it to him! Um I have something to ask... This has more then likely been asked to the point of death but... Why don't you allow gender refits? Cause I myself wear my hair like this almost all the time and I think this would look lovely not only on males but females as well. But i do not mean to annoy you in any way I just would like to know, cause its driving me bongrs Why you don't allow gender refits! I'll shut up now and let you be so uh bye...

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:49 PM
First - I do not like making gender refits because I believe that the hairstyle should be made with the facial structure in mind, even the same hair should look differently to suit another gender, so the mesh should be made from the beginning, not simply refeated. And I don’t like to repeat my work.
Second – there are similar styles for female already, look around. I don’t like repeating others work.
Third – the creation should be judged it is, not as people like it to be, I do what I enjoy doing.
Forth – I tried to pleas everyone – made a gender refit, and got a “make it for teens” request, then “I don’t download anything but all ages” comments, and “I’d like different texture/color” complains and so on – it seams pleasing everyone is whole time job. So I don’t even try anymore. At last it saves me from being upset so often.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:43 PM
Thank you for taking the time to tell me that, Sshodan. I now see why you don't do it, so I'll say this; your work is awsome! And i hope that you keep making your lovely works of art er everything you make ~_~' (I'm really tired and thus can not think well) and on that note I'll leave you be now so uh byes.

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:57 AM
This hair is amazing! I'm always looking for nice hair for guys, and your work is truly beautiful. This one is special, the black color looks great on my vampire!

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:17 AM
This hair is great! I have downloaded all of your hair! I was wondering though if it's not a bother and I'm sorry if it is but can you make recolors like your Yvy Hair? My sim when he goes to work likes to pull his hair back and right now he can only have a few selections of hair color. I love this though!

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:52 AM
Really wanted to expect this hairstyle for girls.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM
can you try take the sicks out the hair

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:21 PM
you make the best hair! its all prety and shiny <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:29 PM
so cool l love it~