Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guilty Hair

by Sshodan Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:48 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2006 at 5:35 PM by Sshodan

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM
wow this is cool!!! well done!! xxx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:53 PM
WOW! So many hairs from you in one day! Today must be lucky. ;] I'm at a loss for words. This hair is so anime-ish, yet doesn't seem misplaced on sims. I love the tousled look, and once again, I love the textures used here. Oh, I hope I'm not getting on yours nerves. Feel free to shoot me if I am. Nothing can bring me down once I see your creations [coming out so quickly]!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM
snowyangst - You’ll never get on my nerves! I like to know that my work is appreciated, it makes me feel all warm inside
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
wow! thats a really nice hair! even though i dont know the anime... its great! im downloading everything youre uploading! youre really good!

hi!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:23 PM
Schu is very lovable, it's not strange to like him! Lovable in that ever-so-slightly sadistic way, of course. I like this mesh a lot, and not just because it is based on my favorite German of all time. So many meshes are super-pretty, but they're so smooth and straight they are unrealistic. However, you gave this hair an appropriate "rumpled" look that makes it very usable on all sorts of Sims.
And a general thank-you for bringing the Sims community the means to recreate our favorite anime characters and VisK stars. You are my personal hero. *bows*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:44 PM
This hair is also perfect for j-rockers! I love it!!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:53 PM
I really, really love this! Thank you!!!
Scholar
#9 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
My Goth/Rock sims will love to have this
Thank's... For the fifth time, hahaha really thank you everything looks great
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:27 PM
this is soooo hot!!!! thanks!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM
Hmm, a very nice hair for my Jean Claude sim...

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:55 AM
This is really good!! I hope you get featured ^^
This style is quite fashionable aswell!!
I wish it can be use on female sims.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:14 AM
oooh this is great, but i wish women could have it too!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:34 AM
Love this style! (Sshodan YOU ROCK!)

I hope someone retextures this with a silky Seomi-like texture! Thank you so much! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:23 AM
I hope someone does retexture it even though I love it the way it is. I just love more options!

You make THE best hairs here. Great job! I hope you have a female version. =(
Instructor
#16 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:26 AM
OH boy, this one is the sexiest one yet! And they're all very sexy...

*drools*

Thankyou again!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:44 PM
I LOVE this mesh.... when I saw it with the headband recolors i had to get them both! I'll have some fun with this....

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Scholar
#18 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:05 PM
this is so cool!will be great for my rock sims!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:14 PM
Thank you! My Schuldig Sim has had terrible hair for his entire college career. ;_; Now at last he can have real, proper, wild red hair. He will be so happy. So will Crawford. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:11 PM
Yay schuldig XD

Gorgeous hair, thankyou ^_____^
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:48 PM
i love your work and your models, they are sooo hot!!! are you thinking on uploading them??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:04 PM
The silver haired one is schuldig_seiben’s sim, the blue and purple haired once are Kaoru & Toshiya, they are already uploaded, and I’ll upload the Weiss Kreuz sims in a couple of days – Green, orange and blond are WK sims.
Instructor
#23 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:20 PM
This is really nice!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 9:43 PM
Ohh, I just love this hair style! I just love your work. Please don't stop what you are doing! I also love the sim with the orange hair, the hair really goes with him. Would you ever upload that face or tell me where you got it because the hair and that face together are just gorgeous!

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:39 PM
Well they mach because the hair was made for him – it’s Schuldig sim And I’ll upload him a little bit later
Page 1 of 3