Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garage Door *NO EP REQUIRED*

by orangerevolt Posted 28th Jun 2006 at 2:11 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 5:05 PM by orangerevolt

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:46 AM
Cool! Thats so nice, especially for people who dont have nightlife. Great job! It will go lovely with my cars. Thank you Keep up the nice work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:29 AM
Ooooh thanks, I don't have any EPs, so this will be perfect. They look great.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:23 AM
my computer would seriously explode if i added an ep so i feel your pain.
this is awesome, thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:27 PM
it's really nice, and great for people who don't have EP's. But, I have NL. If I put this instead of my garage doors, my Sims might accidently run into the wallpaper.

**rent this space**
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:57 PM
garage design is great, one issue. the brick above the garage clashes with alternative papers for the home
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:12 PM
Nice idea i like it but wont download as i have all eps and sps lol. But good work.

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:49 AM
I loved it! But, now, once you offered your habilities to ask for a new colour, could you please recolour this to fit to those dark yellow and dark pink walls (sorry, they have a name I don´t remember right now!)? Only if you have time. Great work.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:00 AM
This is perfect! You are my hero! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarianeSimms
I loved it! But, now, once you offered your habilities to ask for a new colour, could you please recolour this to fit to those dark yellow and dark pink walls (sorry, they have a name I don´t remember right now!)? Only if you have time. Great work.

hey, i uploaded those sidings for you, but im waiting for a response to see if they were approved or not.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 4:57 PM
hey i love these garage doors! especially i don't have nightlife yet
if you have time could you recolour these in that white brick (i don't know what it is called) please? i've been looking everywhere for doors that match
i would appreciate it a lot
thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:41 AM
what if you have the base game only coz whe i download garages i can never find them coz wen u buy eps it comes with a whole new sction in cataogues plz helpppppppppp
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 3:29 AM
I can't find the wallpaper in ANY of my wall coverings, unless I'm missing it