Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southfork Ranch

by KillPres Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 5:59 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2006 at 5:25 AM by KillPres

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 3:23 PM
I love it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:48 PM
I Loved Dallas!!!!!!!! I Am So Happy Someone Made This House For Us!
Thank You Sooooo Much!

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:53 PM
Thanks for your comments. It's much appreciated.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:36 PM
The greatest house I have seen posted! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:45 AM
I've actually visited this house outside of Dallas some years ago. You have done an excellent job of recreating it. Bravo!!!!
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:18 AM
Really beautiful. Great Job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:57 AM
Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you liked it.

If somebody else out there really liked this lot, don't forget to vote & thank. Comments, suggestions or even complaints (I'm serious, if you didn't like something, feel free to say so) are welcome.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:23 PM
Default southfork Ranch
Hi,
Great house I am my self a big Dallas Fan..I am having trouble downloading this house..It dosen't show up in my house bin..I did everything right have all the E.P.'S..My computer can handle the size of the lot..I hope we can resolve this matter Because I would love to have this Ranch in my neighborhood..Great Job...Looking forward to hearing from you..thanks, Luv2sims724
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 7:17 PM
Hmmm... now that's weird. I haven't heard of any problems with this lot. Have you installed ALL the required custom content (including the furniture)? You should also make sure that your Downloads folder does not contain any duplicate items/recolors.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:41 PM
Hi,
Yes I am still having problems with this house..I have all e.p.'s..My computer has the power to download Lg and Sm. homes..I use Clean Installer for everything. I hope we can solve this thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:44 PM
There must be a hack or object in your Downloads folder that's messing with the lot, and if that's the case, it would be a very tough job to find the culprit.

To try and fix the problem, look at these:

All / Some / No custom content is not showing up - A CHECKLIST
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=52706

I have hundreds of files in my downloads folder, how do I find a problem file?
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139702

My game is not working! My game doesn’t work as it should!
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139718

I hope you can fix the problem, otherwise then I really have no idea about what could possibly be wrong.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:10 AM Last edited by KillPres : 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:17 AM.
Hmmm... so, is it fixed yet?

I'll be re-formatting my computer next week hopefully, so I'll take the time to test this lot without any other content and see if anything "bad" happens.

Btw, did you install the required custom content that is NOT included?

The Southfork Ranch (Available without any family drama!)

Small Family Home (Basement Flooding at no extra cost!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:27 AM
Well, I did test the lot on a new computer from a friend, and it works flawlessly. I just can't find why it isn't working for you. Sorry.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:55 AM
Thank you! This is by far the best creation of Southfork I have seen Wonderful work and the details are amazing. I just had to download it

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Henrik
Thank you! This is by far the best creation of Southfork I have seen Wonderful work and the details are amazing. I just had to download it

Thanks a lot for your kind words! I haven't been online in a while (I've been VERY busy lately!), but I'm really glad you liked it. Enjoy!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:26 PM
a really nice creation killpress. could you tell me where you got the dallas sims? or could you send them to me via email or so?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cleaner
a really nice creation killpress. could you tell me where you got the dallas sims? or could you send them to me via email or so?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The family in the picture was created by me, and they just look kinda Dallas-ish, to be honest...

I currently don't have the game files with me since I'm not at my home town right now, but once I get there I will try to post them here and send you a private message with the link.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the comment. I'm really glad you liked this.