Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elder mesh set

by grizelda Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 9:52 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM by grizelda

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:19 PM
Default Realistic Elders
Nice to see an elder not all hunched over. I still have a ram-rod along my spine.
Inventor
#3 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
FINALLY! THank you! lol! I'm so freaking tired of EA's chicken leg outfits! Thank you so much! I can't wait to se recolors! It's gonna be freaking! Awsome!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:59 AM
Awesome, Thank you!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:33 AM
Grizelda Thank You for making a elder look like some really do and not hunched over like they are ready for the grave!!!!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:16 AM
Thank you, this is wonderful, finally some "normal" kinda oldies!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:48 AM
Default Another one...
I did a knee length granny dress in this similar style today as well. With any luck it will be up at TS2Creations soon.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:20 PM
Great! Is this a replacement one? Will you be doing a nightwear mesh and a long dress? I cant wait for the knee length one at TS2Creations! Please upload it soon!
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:05 AM
Perhaps 3 silly questions but will the old clothes we have still fit? Like everybody else I am sick of the hunched over look of the elders. Also wil you do more skin colours for MTS2? Will this one overwrite the original? Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:50 AM
This is not a replacement mesh. And the hunch is just minimized. The hunch is in the animation. I like to do meshes and am hoping some other people will be moved to recolor it. If nobody does, I'll make some. I think NeptuneSuzy is putting some on her site on Tuesday. http://www.ts2creations.com/ and also Buntah mentioned doing some, her site is http://personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/index.htm

Again, this isn't a replacement mesh, it will only work the textures that are created to go with it.
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:56 AM
I'll be looking forward to some recolours too,
great mesh,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 11:49 PM
Thanks! I mean god, my grannie is not hunched over! XD And her breasts do not sag. Grannies wear bras too! XD
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:24 PM Last edited by edejan : 24th May 2007 at 5:35 PM. Reason: Addt'l info
I didn't realize how great this mesh was until I put it on one of my elders. Please, please, please, some recolors so all my older girls don't have to wear this same set!! Because they're not wearing underwear with any other mesh from now on!! :b

BTW checked out your TSR site and downloaded some great dresses, swimsuits with this wonderful mesh, but more underwear, please!!!