Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUEST - Seamless Paintings

by poifectly_poiple Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 10:31 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 12:40 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
Thanks so much for this Poiple it is absolutly Poifect!

He said "Art is the mind set free"
and She said "Then I don't know any REAL artists"

-Transvision Vamp Twangy Wigout
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:39 PM
Nice idea-thankyou!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:06 PM
Amazing! Would it work also, if you consider to make a landscaped version?
But this one is great in any way!

nothing there
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:25 PM
Thanks!

My invisibility cloak has fallen over my keyboard, but I'll be back as soon as I can find the keys.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:28 PM
Hi,

I noticed a problem with this easel (and with the one in version 2 too). They both create paintings larger than are the paintings from default Maxis’ easel. Of course, this is not a problem itself, the paintings look much much better than the Maxis', but... The problem itself is that when I choose to paint a Sim from nature, there comes up a green frame and it is not proportional to the new size of the canvas used by this easel. Speaking shortly – to fit the wider canvas, the Sim becomes much wider and the image it creates becomes unnatural.

So, can you fix it up, please? That the view from the green frame would be proportional to the new canvas’ size from this easel so that the Sims’ paintings from nature won’t be that unnatural? Me and the other users would be very thankful.

Great regards for you all!

Simben
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 5:54 PM
Great idea!
I just can't choose any user-defined pics... the paintings folder is full with pics. I just get paint, still life (sp?) and portrait. What might I do wrong?
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 2:49 PM
I think it may be in one of those two options, it's been a while, since I haven't actually gotten to play in a while since I haven't had a computer that could handle my sims, but anyways, if not, you have to keep raising their skill level until you get another option, when you click it it should open a big dialog window with all of the pictures that are in the "Paintings" folder in your Sims 2 folder...if any of that made sense
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:56 AM
Thanks for good mod ;)