Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Continuation of the Marble/Pink Set-Bedroom

by JessicaRitchie Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2006 at 9:30 PM by JessicaRitchie : link

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:01 AM
Thanks for The recolors! They are going to look Good in my game!

~lmfjaxxon~

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:46 PM
Thank you so much. Keep up the great work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:59 PM
Gorgeous Jessica, Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:19 PM
Jessica, I'm blown away!!! :lovestruc The recolors are fantastic, I love the color, the patterns, just everything.

Thanks so much for this great set.

Hugs, Kathy
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:52 AM
Lovely set,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:07 PM
These are beautiful - I love them. I was wondering if you could tell me where to download your recolors of the hat boxes and case on top of the dresser. I have the meshes but I would love to have your recolors. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
I love these colors! Thanks and excellent job! It's perfect for my Sim (I uploaded her). Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:41 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:15 AM
Stunningly beautiful! Thank you!!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:43 AM
So.....beautiful,

Thank you for new recolor. ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:52 PM
Hi Jessica. The recolours are amazing - thenk you so much! I do have a small problem I was hoping you could help me with. I'm not very good at the whole downloading thing and i have downloaded everything you've done but not everything is showing up - the vanity table is still only offering me just the standard one that come with the game and the frame work around the bed in the bottom right picture doesn't show up anywhere - could you point me in the direction of what i've done wrong?
thanks
Em
xx

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emma.martin
Hi Jessica. The recolours are amazing - thenk you so much! I do have a small problem I was hoping you could help me with. I'm not very good at the whole downloading thing and i have downloaded everything you've done but not everything is showing up - the vanity table is still only offering me just the standard one that come with the game and the frame work around the bed in the bottom right picture doesn't show up anywhere - could you point me in the direction of what i've done wrong?
thanks
Em
xx

i'm having the same problem.. i'm REALLY confused!
help us pleasee! :D

kisses.

juuliii~

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 8:07 PM
Your work is great, however, your recolours showed in my game until I installed university and now they dont show. so it appears they work with all expansions except university
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:17 PM Last edited by elfpuddle : 7th Sep 2007 at 6:15 PM. Reason: problem solved
Just a note...
The second link (jss_drapes_trunk_bedding_deco) is giving me a "invalid or corrupted" message.
A shame, really, because
I do like your work and had have a lovely pink house planned.

I'm ever so glad that the link is working now. Thank you!

Click this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 8:20 AM
I found the art deco bed if anyone else is looking - it is at rosesims but its so confusing because the picture of it is dark and red, and they don't really show the bed very well - it is on the first page when you click "sims 2" then click "furniture" and its the one on the right (there are only 2)
straight link: http://www.rosesims.org/set/sims2set_1.htm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:54 PM
Thank you !:))
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:09 PM
All links for the meshs does not work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 7:29 PM
I love this set so much, thanks for creating it
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 5:59 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=87089 seems to be the correct bed mesh