Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Continuation of Marble/Pink set-Nursery

by JessicaRitchie Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2006 at 9:31 PM by JessicaRitchie : link

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:11 AM
This is lovely, have lots of your recolors in game, they are always so nice!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:13 AM
Quote:
Original mesh creator: Snow Storm MTS2
Includes: Baby Bath (MESH ***NOT*** INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download her mesh for my object to show up in your game, link below.

Do you remember which mesh you used? The first one or the lower poly one. Or do they both work?

This is an absolutely gorgeous set. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:26 AM
Thank you wishful and happygolucky,
happygolucky, I used the low poly count, but I think the recolor should show up with either one.

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:01 PM
Hi again Jessica
Beautiful as usual I simply adore this set quick question though where did you get the matching wall and floor I would love to have them too keep up the great work hun
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:34 AM
Hi Mona :lovestruc
The wall is a recolor of a friends wall which will be included in the house I'm making for this set The floor came with one of the expansions, might be family fun, I'm not really sure, I get so confused with what comes with what after a couple of expansions lol.

*hugs*
Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:05 AM
This set is beautiful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thank you ! :)