Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Scrubs" Scrubs

by fanseelamb Posted 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:28 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2008 at 12:57 AM by fanseelamb

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:42 AM
Yay! Outfits for my hospital! They're very nice, I like the color variety. Thanks!

K.B.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:48 AM
You know what I think about them...They're really amazing!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Hey...Just got an idea!!! I Could post my Sims here on MTS wearing your scrubs!!!
What do you think about it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:15 PM
Thanks! I love Scrubs and I hate the lack of variety in the maxis made hospital uniforms!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:42 PM
Thats Is Bad
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:48 PM
Cool! Scrubs is my favorite TV show!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
Another Scrubs fan here. Thanks for the outfits, they're great.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nusser_Angel
Thats Is Bad

Do you mean these are bad? They are beautiful!
I'm drawn to the pink one. I like pink!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:26 PM
Any possibility of getting some of the other undershirts color combos they do on the show? Like Elliot's light blue scrubs with the navy or pink undershirt?

Oh, and I don't see The Todd. Must have The Todd.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:35 PM
Oh, and... could you also make a man scrub without undershirt? Because Turk has never worn one as far as I can remember! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:50 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:14 PM.
Wow, I'm glad you all like them!

OK, more colours and sleeve variations coming up. That's a daaaangerous question to ask me, you guys.

Ally-Chan, you should definitely post your Scrubs sims here at MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:11 PM
Omg! You are the best! Thanks soooo much, you have no idea how much I love Scrubs and I am in the middle of building a hospital too. This is sooooo great!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM Last edited by *°Ally-Chan°* : 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Wow, I'm glad you all like them!

OK, more colours and sleeve variations coming up. That's a daaaangerous question to ask me, you guys.

Ally-Chan, you should definitely post your Scrubs sims here at MTS2!

Oh, I think I'm going to do it someday! Not a far day I guess XD
So...When they'll be completely finished!!!
I'm dedicating them to you!LOL
The boring thing is to find all the creators of the custom contents ...ù_ù

I'm one of the best Italian Scrubs fans!!! LOELOVELOVE that show...Bill Lawrence is a total GENIUS to me XD

PS: that "someone" in your post, was me?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM
LOL Ally-Chan... yeah that'd be you!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
Yay! Now I can make my Sim me dress like me when I go to work, and not just in hospital green. I would love to see a print scrub top too. So many nurses wear these (okay sorry for the too obvious hint )Now if only we get a vet career with the new expansion....

Thank you these are great.

kalynn
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:15 AM
LOL, kalynn! kmercer1 actually made a bunch of scrubs with print tops a year ago. You can download them here.

You guys might also want to grab boblishman's wonderful surgical mask accessory to go with these. And, most importantly, a perfect Rowdy by mickyss.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:28 AM
I haven't made a hospital yet, but I'm going to use these pink and light blue ones as Worker Uniforms in my OFB Hair Salon.
Thankyou mucho.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:05 AM
AWESOME
I stayed up 'till 1 am watching scrubs last night. XD
I'm gonna go make some scrubs sims now
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:02 AM
The links aren't working. :'(

Are they old or something?

Do you know another place I can download the mesh?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:17 AM
Yes, sadly the site with Morague's unlocked scrubs is gone. But you don't need them for this to work. This uses a base-game Maxis mesh that should work for everyone. She basically just made it recolourable by making it show up in Body Shop.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:15 PM
Are the sims included?

It's my deviantArt profile!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Zombierose
[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Grim Rose]Funny stuff![/url
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:24 PM
redruMreturns: No. The sims are not included.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM
thank you, fanseelamb, for inspiring me to create my own scrubs characters in my game!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:17 AM
OMG, these are perfect! Way, way more accurate that those stupid white dresses no self respecting nurse would actually wear to work. I'd just love to see a nurse in a short white dress pick up a sloppy drunk off the floor.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 10:37 AM
know this is an older thread, but noticed it was updated recently so going to try my chances!
any way these can be converted into night wear as well? my friend likes to wear scrubs as PJ's =)
thanks for these tho they're great, will definately use for jogging!

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Page 1 of 2