Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Donna Troy (Troia)

by Cigrus Troy Posted 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:44 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM by Cigrus Troy

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 3:15 PM
Great Work! And welcome to MTS2 Cigrus Troy!

Donna looks great, I'm looking forward to more from you.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Great Work! And welcome to MTS2 Cigrus Troy!

Donna looks great, I'm looking forward to more from you.

~ Syn

Thanks, I'm open to any critiques on my work.

-Cigrus Troy

I'm back... look for something new within the next month.

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD MY WORK ONTO THE SIMS EXCHANGE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE, THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 5:04 PM
I love these!!! I've been trying to find a good Troia forever!! Great Job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:10 PM
I only have the Sims 2 so I don't have any expansion packs, but I can't download the first troia file. It says I don't have the right files installed.

The same for the wonder woman one.

But,Troia 2 DOES work for me, though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:29 PM
None of the files will work for me, it says it requires expansion pack data. I have all the expansion packs except for family fun.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 11:20 PM
Nice work! Just do us all a favor and don't do the George Perez version!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 1:14 AM
Great job! can't wait to see more from you.
~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 4:31 AM Last edited by Cigrus Troy : 5th Jul 2006 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Update on problem
I fixed the downloads so they are all compatible. Thanks to SynapticSim for helping me!

I'm back... look for something new within the next month.

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD MY WORK ONTO THE SIMS EXCHANGE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE, THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:57 AM
cant wait to try her out in my game
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 6:24 AM
Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!

She is co critical to the JLA_Watchtower neighborhood, and I couldn't find a skin of her ANYWHERE!