Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Scrubs

by fanseelamb Posted 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:18 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2008 at 12:56 AM by fanseelamb

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:33 AM
Excellent. This will go great with my grey's anatomy set!!! Thankies
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:10 AM
Yay, thanks for these! The ones for Elliot look so much like what she really does wear!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:49 PM
I actually love the fact that you put sleeves on a lot of these and you recolored the shoes on these. The original shoes weren't exactly very pretty looking. I'm so happy to see some shoes that aren't high-heels around these parts! And although I love your earlier tops, I don't think I would use them just because the shoes bug me so much. Any chance of getting them updated to plain white?

Ivy
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:18 PM
Um, sorry I'm having a dense moment, Ivyleaf. What earlier tops are you talking about?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:10 PM
OhMYGOD! Thank you very very much! You're the best! I absolutely needed some of these!

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOO! the download doesn't work for me!!! NO! T^T What can I do? Maybe try to download them later?! HEEEEEEELP!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM
Yeah try again later, Ally-Chan. The server is probably just busy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
YEEEEEEEEEssssssss it works now!!! *downloads immediately*
I'm so happy LOL
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM
These are awesome. You should make Janitor. (Dr. Jan Itor!)

Zombies rule.

My Xanga
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 4:32 AM
Fantastic! I had used SimPE to unlock these way back when, and I made a recolor or two, but these are so much better! I love the added undershirts.

Great work!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 2:23 PM
sigh. You make simple look so sexy... :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 5:22 PM
Nevermind, I misread the other post. You didn't make the other scrubs, the ones with the patterned tops, here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75440

Those were the ones I was talking about. I was hoping they could be updated to have white shoes.

I blame it on the meds for not reading right...

Ivy
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 10:39 PM
Oh, I think those print top scrubs do have white shoes, Ivy. They might look a bit grey in the pics because they're from Body Shop (it's an old post from before the in-game pics rule) but in-game the shoes probably look the same as on my women's scrubs.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:05 AM
yay now my sims can wear my scrubs! I wear the dark blue ones haha
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:31 PM
Thank you fanseelamb for being so patient and kind with me

I appreciate your explaination very much and shall go ahead and try them out as well.

Ivy
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:04 AM
Oh awesome! They look so much like the clothes the characters wear! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 1:48 AM
i looooooooooooooooove that show. thanks muchly. haha...stuffed dog...hahahaha
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
ooooh one of my fav shows! plz make a Dr. Cox/Kelso outfit and janitor (Dr. Jan Itor) also! or Dr. Acula will find you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
awesome!!!!! love that show!

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:33 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for schrubs for awhile now, and this show is awesome, so big ol' thanks to you!!!!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 1:33 AM
dude, i love that show! thanks!

That's why you never see it coming. That's why you never see the lies behind those eyes...
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:50 AM
I just got finished watching 'Scrubs'
:D!!!!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:23 PM
These are great. Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:01 AM
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:49 PM