Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hellraiser Puzzle Box

by Prestappoh Posted 5th Jul 2006 at 3:32 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 5:44 AM by Prestappoh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 4:06 AM
This looks identical to the members-only download at 8deadlysims.com.

Actually, it still appears to have JMH's original filename.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:22 AM
JM is my initials.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:47 AM
I love it. Had one of these for Sims1 also. The Hellraiser movies are great. Thanks.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:10 AM
hi. just one question. Where did you get the beautiful statue showing in the background of the picture from? i've been searching for some nice statues but they are either pay items or non-existent. not that i would mind paying , but paypal does not operate each and every country. thank you. :P
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 12:18 PM
Awesome, hehe, I liked those movies!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:44 AM
O god no! Don't OPEN THE BOX!!!

I remember watching the movie when i was little...gave me nightmares for a long time. WHY!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
Default Still Looking
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
hi. just one question. Where did you get the beautiful statue showing in the background of the picture from? i've been searching for some nice statues but they are either pay items or non-existent. not that i would mind paying , but paypal does not operate each and every country. thank you. :P

crocobaura,
I've been looking for where the statue in the background came from with no luck so far. I'll try looking again later in the week. Most of the items that didn't come with the game are from this site or I made them (I didn't make the statue in question.).
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM
I'm surprised this download didn't get more comments-- this is brilliant! I didn't even imagine putting this into my game until now! You're a genius
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:33 PM
Slightly foolish, but I'm definitely only giving these to sims that I don't like but so much... just in case.