Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Continuation of the Marble/Pink Set-Living Room

by JessicaRitchie Posted 5th Jul 2006 at 9:23 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2006 at 9:50 PM by JessicaRitchie : add link to chair

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:14 AM
I love that you started with the kitchen and made this a comprehensive set. It looks great! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:12 AM
Oh, I really love this "series" of yours...
But I'm having trouble finding those curtains at vitasims
Help, anybody?

And thank you so much for sharing, this is amazingly beautiful.

Tingeling

Linnie
I really wish for a realistic young Priscilla Presley sim.
*Dreaming*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:32 AM
Tingeling, click on objects/free objects when the pictures come up of the free sets it shows the curtains, its 31 pictures down, click on the picture of the curtains and it takes you to the download page, the first set of curtains! click on them and you have the mesh

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:07 AM
This is so beautiful!! Thank you!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 6:08 AM
:lovestruc This is beyond words BEAUTIFUL, Love the pink.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
Tingeling, click on objects/free objects when the pictures come up of the free sets it shows the curtains, its 31 pictures down, click on the picture of the curtains and it takes you to the download page, the first set of curtains! click on them and you have the mesh

Thank you for posting instructions! I couldn't find them either! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for instructions I appreciate it
Now I have ALL of your Pink/Marble sets

I wonder where in the game I can find the deco around the bar?
I've been looking all over... It's possible I'm "blind"...

Anyway, thank you for these amazing recolours of yours.
You're the best

Tingeling

Linnie
*Dreaming*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:01 PM
Tingeling, its under decorative, I had a hard time find it too lol.

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:21 PM
Hehe

Thank you
But isn't the chair-mesh included?
I don't mean to ask a thousand questions, but the chair is nowhere to find :S

But now I can finaly find the deco around the bar
I looooove these recolours of yours

Thanx a lot

Tingeling

Linnie
*Dreaming*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:54 PM
Tingeling I don't mind the questions It makes me remember and probably helps other people to find things too. I added the link to the chair above, it picks up the colors from the couch, so I didn't need to make a re-color thats why I forgot all about it, thank you.

Sophisticated Sims
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:47 PM
Aww
Thank you so much!
You're the best

Tingeling

Linnie
*Dreaming*
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie

It's not there. I can't find the lamp mesh in rosesims2 either. But, thanks for this download, it is beautiful.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 4:41 PM
I couldn't find the curtain mesh either at vitasims but I love the whole pink series you have created. It is simply beautiful. Thank you so much for this (and the other) downloads.

Pat
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 10:19 AM
I've searched high and low for those two meshes (curtains and lamp) to no avail as well.
I can only assume they've both been removed from the sites.
Oh well, this set is so good I can live without these two items quite easily!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:22 AM
I absolutely adore all these pink and white creations! I'm trying to download each and every piece, but I can't find the curtain mesh either--31 pics down on the "Objects" page looks to me to be a Bahama set D;
I have a lot of things from VitaSims already, so I guess I'll just cross my fingers lol.
Thank you for these gorgeous sets!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 11:07 PM
Thanks to everyone before me who couldn't find the drapes! I thought I was just blind or dense. I couldn't find the the curtains either, but like Emeralds, I have quite a bit of stuff from VitaSims, so I'm hoping for the best too.
Thank you so much for such a beautiful set of furnishings!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM
Hi Jess- Those curtains from vitasims... Are they with a set? If so- can you tell us which set? Please??? LOL I so would like the entire set! Is so beautiful!!!! As far as rosesims and the lamp- is that the lamp in the chinese set part 1?? So sorry for being a pain in the tush! I just really, really love your sets!!!
Or if someone has them, maybe you could help me out?? I'd appreciate is so very, very much!
Thanks so much for any help!
Kelley
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:22 AM
The light might be the one on page 5 of RoseSims in the asian set. I have to test it in the game though to be sure.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:09 AM
the maxis recolors alone make this worthy! I couldn't find the curtains or the lamp but now that I have all of your sets, I can live without them :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:51 PM
Thank you ! :))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 7:39 AM
Love this set and especially the color, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 7:42 AM
Oh I love this set, is it okay if I use this set in my house and put it on www.simfansuk.com, they are a member here and an affiliate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 10:54 PM
I wrote to you in 2015 to ask you if I could use your sets on another sight I belong to, I would like to use and show off you set's @ "SimfansUK.com", the owner of this sight is a member here too. Her name is Lady Angel. I think your set should be showed on this sight as well, you see I create walls & floors for this sight and I build houses too. So please let me show off your furniture there? It seems here they won't let me build my houses and it seems like they don't like my walls and floors, please come to this sight and see my work, my name is Chilili or Chi there. so, please give me permission to show them on this sight? I will certainly let members know who created this beautiful furniture by way of you sight here. I will say this again please let me show your sight and please write to me at, [email protected], the verizon sight is gone so above is my address now. Thanks again ever so much for you beautiful furniture. You see I lost everything on my old computer when it went up and I have to re-download everything now. Please use my addy above then I know you will get the right email. LOVE, LOVE you Pink Marble set.
Page 1 of 2