Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ponytail hair mesh in blond for all ages

by simscorner Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:26 PM
I really like this mesh!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
wow, this is so cute! Recolors would be awesome *hint hint*

Sircular Sims Relators

Visit my website for great houses for the Sims 2!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
Oh, it's wonderful! *downloads*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
thanks for the positive answers you can also find some more stuff on my homepage like a child room in pencil style - the link to my homepage is in my signature
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM
wheres the recolors on ur website? cant find em =\

•••
Ya, Im a loser
But im the coolest loser you'll ever meet♥
•••
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:16 AM
Kwl! FINALY SOM1 has done a Lara Corft Tomb Raider : Legend type hair style!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!

*Downloads*
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:46 AM
Wow I really like this ponytail mesh. I went to your site and fell in love with the pencil bedroom. Thank You so much.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:00 AM
Very nice! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xLaraxLovesxYoux
wheres the recolors on ur website? cant find em =\

yeah me neither...but i love the mesh and i really want those recolors!

our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. they said we burned so bright, we'd burn the city and go.
Inventor
#12 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:35 AM
On the open page the only way to get to them is by going through where she announces it so click on the hair mesh with recolor link lol! There are some page problems which hopefully will be fixed soon Right Anja And it is a wounderful mesh
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
On the open page the only way to get to them is by going through where she announces it so click on the hair mesh with recolor link lol! There are some page problems which hopefully will be fixed soon Right Anja And it is a wounderful mesh
!@_o!

ah ok thanks!

our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. they said we burned so bright, we'd burn the city and go.
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:18 AM
hey simscorner. whats your email again i kinda accidently deleted the email you sent me. PM me

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:22 AM
Thank goodness somebody made a "regular" type of pony tail.I enjoy the hipper stylish ones,but not all my sims are hip & stylish ya know?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 8:09 AM
Very nice! I like the bangs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:34 AM
well the page problems I can't repair - that's when too much try to visit this page it won't work and I'm not responsible for the server. I open a donation area to "earn" money to buy an access to a better provider or hoster where the server is a bigger one and the page would be available to everyone - it doesn't matter how much visitors are on the page or want to reach to look there - so feel free to look into our forum and look after the donation files - maybe you like something, donate and help us to change the hoster/provider - THANKS
to the other how can't find the recolors: scroll down and under the big pic on the news page there are small grey links - look after "Meshes - Hairs" and click on this to visit the recolors and downloading it then there at the end of the page by "download"
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:16 PM
This is a really great mesh. Very realistic. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
this is soo pretty, i love it. thx alot!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:36 AM
Wonderful mesh. I can't wait to see it in my game. Great work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM
these are soo adorable. thankyou!

<3ALISON.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 12:25 AM
2 questions: 1. Is it animated?
2. Can you(or someone) provide a shot of the back of the head?
I think it looks very cute :lovestruc
What's with you and blondies anyway (Just a joke, no offence meant)