Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
Error on my Sims 2 Clean Installer
I searched around the threads a little doing what they said to do, including uninstalling and going into HKEY Local Machine to delete the files, but nothing works. This is the message I get right after I install and it tries to run Sims 2 Clean Installer:

Pleeeaaase help me!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:27 AM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:45 AM
The JIT debugger messages usually pop up during the install. Not sure this is the same thing. If you click on a sims2pack file, does it open with cleaninstaller? I read that sometimes you that works even when you can't open the program.
If you download something does CI install it for you?

did shut down restart help?
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:42 AM
its work!!
it happened to me too, i spent the night and take a lot of coffee
im frustated find a way to solve this problem. but at last, im installing a Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and uninstalling Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 in control panel -> Add or Remove Programs and then i restart my computer.... its WORK!! The CI its work... i dont find any problem yet cause the unistalling Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. all the program work as usual. give it try... hope this can solve ur problem too. thanx!! irzal - indonesia
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:45 PM
I have been having several problems with the program,
when i try to delete some items more often then not, i get a long error message and then most the list just goes away.
This happens when i try to delete, move, & sometimes enable file.
i tried to find that hkey under my computer when i uninstalled & reinstalled to see if that would help but it is not there..
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:55 PM
And I, too have a relavant problem with the Clean Installer. I will be running it, sorting downloads and what not, and all of the sudden BOOM! In the middle of the progress, I will get the "Non Responsive" message, where they tell you to "End Now". Then the program closes. If this can be helped, that would be highly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:34 PM
i am wondering if the bugs with this, is the reason i am unable to delete files, i mean i do delete them in game, in the Sim pack installer, and in file but they just keep reappearing.. i have tried so many times to delete files an they just will not go away.
i love this program, but i wonder if it is this program messing up or if it is incapable with vista.