Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aussie Sand & Pebbles

by shrekheatherbelle Posted 9th Jul 2006 at 2:59 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
Awwww.yeah! Man I Love Terrain Sooooooooo Much If I Could I Would Eat, Sleep, Drink Terrain Lol..........nice Job

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:52 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is prfect!

Better the terrible end, than infinite horror!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
Thank you.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:43 PM
Thank you, I have lots of your stuff in game, guess I will have more again now LOL
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:30 AM
nice work,pick it up!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:42 PM
I tried to download this terrain twice as well as the Soil and Grass ones and they aren't working for me. I used Q-Xpress. Can someone help? There really very lovely and I'd like to have them in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Addicted2CC
I tried to download this terrain twice as well as the Soil and Grass ones and they aren't working for me. I used Q-Xpress. Can someone help? There really very lovely and I'd like to have them in my game.

I personally havnt used the Qexpress at all. Try downloading them again but without using Qexpress if you can.
Let me know what happens then, and if it doesnt work I'll look into it further!

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
Well the thing is, the only way for me to load rar files on my computer is with the Q-Xpress. If I could somehow find a compressed zip folder of each of these paints I could extrat the files myself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Addicted2CC
Well the thing is, the only way for me to load rar files on my computer is with the Q-Xpress. If I could somehow find a compressed zip folder of each of these paints I could extrat the files myself.

Try downloading WinRAR from this link......
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
It's the one at the top of page in blue!

If the link above doesnt take you directly to the site, just copy and paste the link into your web adress at the top of page!

Install WinRAR on your PC, then click on the zip download at the bottom of the page

That should do the trick!
If not please let me know

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for the terrain paints -
they look pretty nice!
*Pickles*