Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default!Version of Original Eyes - My Way

by pickpock Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 5:36 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:03 PM
Thank you!! They look awesome!

Question... what happens to sims that are already made with the Maxis default eyes? Will they keep them or will the eyes convert to these?

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:04 PM
Thanks, this is great!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:07 PM
I think the eyes will go to the new defaults - when I downloaded skintone defaults all the already made sims I had changed to the new skintones.
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:31 PM
IrishGrace, the sims that were made with maxis´ defaults will change to these deafults, including NPCs. thank u so much pickpock to make these wonderful eyes and chronicler to help making them as deafults! *downloading*:D

hi!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:32 PM
i forgot one thing, can u plz make a red default for vampires? it would be great!

hi!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:57 PM
These eyes are nice but(not to sound rude) if you turn the graphics on high maxis eyes would look more real than yours.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aydraug
These eyes are nice but(not to sound rude) if you turn the graphics on high maxis eyes would look more real than yours.

Can't say that I'll ever see that on account that my graphic card is really sucky... But the important question: Would they look as pretty?
Glad you seem to like them anyway

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrazilianGirl
i forgot one thing, can u plz make a red default for vampires? it would be great!

Well I can certainly make a red version, but since I wasn't the one who defaulted (is that even a verb?) the eyes, that won't get you far
If you ask chronicler, or someone else who knows how to, if she (or they) feel up to it and get a yes, let me know and I'l send them the eyes
Glad you like the eyes :D

Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:29 PM
You done good.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM
Thank you chronicler for making these as default eyes. I will download them tonight when I go home. Thanks pickpocket for these wonderful eyes.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:26 PM
Thank you!! Their gorgeous! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
These eyes are great. Thank you.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:04 AM
So, will these just replace the default eyes, and leave any other eyes that have been downloaded alone? Just want to make sure so that I don't inadvertantly make the other eyes that I downloaded disappear.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnickerWhack27
So, will these just replace the default eyes, and leave any other eyes that have been downloaded alone? Just want to make sure so that I don't inadvertantly make the other eyes that I downloaded disappear.

As far as I know, the only thing that will be replaced is if you have some other defaults (other than Maxis') downloaded. At least I think so, I read somewhere that you only can have one set of defaults at the time.
Your other eyes should anycase be left alone

Instructor
#16 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:51 PM Last edited by BrazilianGirl : 12th Jul 2006 at 2:03 PM.
i just PMed chronicler, to see if she can make deafult vampire eyes, when i get the answer i'll PM you

hi!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 1:12 PM
*gasp* i looooooooooooove those eyes! no more stupid macis eyes u.u *nod nod* thank you so much *hugs*

she drowns in the waters of my wishing-well
with fading eyes she whispered gently:
"I'll see you in hell"
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 3:51 PM
Beau tee full. . . thanks

[COLOR=DimGray]I'M TOO OLD TO LIVE THIS LONG AND KNOW SO LITTLE[/COLOR]
Scholar
#19 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:41 AM
I love pretty eyes and I like these. Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:01 PM
Default Please :(
Please, I'm not England I'm from Poland - how do to make this to it was not these eyes? these old my e-mail - [email protected] please please
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:31 PM
I really like these eyes as they look great but I wondered if they were genetically enabled so that the inheritance for brown is dominant? I'd change them myself except I'm SimPE impaired to a ridiculous level.

Make Poverty History
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maegovan
I really like these eyes as they look great but I wondered if they were genetically enabled so that the inheritance for brown is dominant? I'd change them myself except I'm SimPE impaired to a ridiculous level.

Ermm, don't ask me... absolutely no idea what so ever...
glad you like

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:02 AM
very very very VERY pretty, i love em'! I hope to see the vampire eyes(hopefully)
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
Awsome, these are just what I was looking for! Thanks!

~I AM the Sea~
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:00 AM
You've been told this before but I'm going to say it now hahaha... These are absolutely wonderful (and no offense to other creators all their stuff is great too) but I've been looking for a pair of default eye's and these caught my attention right away when I saw them and I fell in love with them...Great Work!
Page 1 of 2