Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veronica Mars

by Millennia Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:34 AM
I love Veronica Mars. Good job, the sim really looks like her.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:01 AM
Wow, your sim looks alot like Veronica Mars. I don't really like the show or know about Kristen Bell, but you did a really great job on making her ;-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:48 AM
I am a biiiiiiiiiiig fan of the series, so im my opinion (which everyone holds very highly, I know I know :-P lol) your sim has a pretty good likeness to her! Nice work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:36 AM Last edited by dezeedoesdance : 11th Jul 2006 at 9:43 PM. Reason: hurr
ubergreatness
she's amaz'ng.

p.s. where did you get her long hair?

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:14 AM
Default Thank you.
I love Veronica Mars, I have been searching for a sim of her forever thanks a ton. Now only if I could find a Logan. :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:50 PM
I've done a Veronica Mars too here http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:23 PM
Lil mars!
:lovestruc ahhhhhhh. lovely lil' mars.Mars.A mars bar? LOL

i love this person a lot thank for shareing!

she remins me of mmm who was the gal who sang:Just Walk away?

*cliks 5 stars* Bye!

My world is coverd by the dead!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:01 PM
It looks just like her.. Good Job..
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:31 PM
ooo this looks really great! Where did you get the hair in the 2nd picture? With her hair out?
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:22 AM
GRAAAAAH!
I love veronica mars! Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Not_The_Grl_U_Thot_I_Was
ooo this looks really great! Where did you get the hair in the 2nd picture? With her hair out?

they are donation at rosesims
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:37 AM
She looks dead on! I'm a big fan of the show, it's nice to see her in sim form. Now I need a Logan...

Veronica: Being on the lam? Think you'd just want to close your eyes and pray for it all to end. You'd have the cops crawling all over you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:56 AM
You can find the second hairstyle here http://www.rosesims2.net/
But you must do a small donation
#15 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
oh... I'd hate to sound like a cheap-o but forget that... anyone know where I can find something similar? I kind of just went on a shopping spree and swore of paying for ANYTHING for awhile
#16 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:02 AM
and I'd hate to double post but I cant seem to unzip the file... I made sure I downloaded it all the way but every time I go to unzip it it fails
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:32 AM
Sorry,i'm italian and i understand very little english. However the similar hair there aren't ,sorry.But if i undertsand well you can't open my file? right?
#18 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
It's like When I try to unzip the rar file so I can install it later it fails and I cannot get the .sims2pack (or however it ends) out.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie96
:lovestruc ahhhhhhh. lovely lil' mars.Mars.A mars bar? LOL

i love this person a lot thank for shareing!

she remins me of mmm who was the gal who sang:Just Walk away?

*cliks 5 stars* Bye!

Ur talkin bout Kelly Clarkson!!!:D

Nice SIM!!:D

If it's too loud,
You're too old!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candice123
Ur talkin bout Kelly Clarkson!!!:D

Nice SIM!!:D

YES THATS THE PERSON!

TAR!

My world is coverd by the dead!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:34 AM
I love her so much omg I got to show this to my friend she is going to freak

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:06 AM
I am new srry 4 late reply...

I LOVE IT!!!

any way for those who want a long hair heres the link http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair03.htm

you could use it as young v mars...
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:49 AM
Woww I always wanted this sim.. and requested but nobody made it
Yours is awesome!!!! I don't have sims no more.. But when I get it I will definetly use this!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 9:12 AM
So cool... I'd love to make all of Neptune (well, the major characters at least...)

Veronica Mars, Keith Mars, Liann Mars, Jake Kane, Duncane Kane, Lily Kane... too many to name...

Also, for those that don't know, Veronica Mars 3rd season is going to be on The CW now, starting October 3rd. Only place I've ever seen VM is the DVDs sets I bought (and the one episode, Clash of the Tritons, they showed on CBS for promotion), no UPN where I live. But, WB we have, so with Veronica being on CW (that WB is becoming... )