Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Recolors of Fresh-Prince's Camelot Daybed

by SwtNess2 Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 4:22 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 5:12 PM by -Maylin-

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:50 AM
Cool colours! Thank you

do the ska
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:21 AM
Nice! I love the emily the strange one! Thanks :D!
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:17 PM
OMG Swtness! These are sooooooo beautiful! Fantastic work on these recolors. Thank you for making them. They are awesome. I love them! Thanks so much Keep up the fantastic work. Thanks. :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:20 PM
Great recolors of these frames! Thank you for sharing them. Now hopefully someone will do some bedding recolors for all us who are recolor challenged!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:32 PM
Thanks for the recolours, they are wonderfully done . These will look great in game, thanks again for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:33 PM
These are beautiful, Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:02 PM
whered u get most of the beddings, specially the pick one..?

HoldupLG
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:15 PM
Awesome! Where did you find all the Emily the Strange stuff?

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:10 PM Last edited by SwtNess2 : 11th Jul 2006 at 6:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HoldupLG
whered u get most of the beddings, specially the pick one..?

The beddings are all from bedroom sets I have previously posted.Fresh Prince's bed actually takes the bedding from any bed you already have in your game. As I have done so many bedrooms I didn't see the need to make more beddings. The pink one is from my Barbie bedroom set you can find it here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=148317

the emily strange set is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=156703

the yellow set is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=148811

the patchwork set is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146095

the other two are from here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145452

thanks everyone for your nice comments they are always welcome!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
Thanks SwtNess2! Glad to have recolors
Forum Resident
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:43 AM
I love them! Thanks for making them with your previous room sets - I don't have to redecorate now! I hope you'll make more with some of your Maxis-matching bedding - those are my favorites. (But it seems like hard work, so please don't hesitate to say no. I'll live. ) Thanks again.

Julie =)

*Edit* Oh - I haven't played since I installed the daybed - I didn't realize they were the just the frames until I re-read your initial post. That makes things much easier. Thanks for the wonderful frames, then - forget my request because I didn't realize the beddings I had would already work. Guess I need to read more carefully next time, lol.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
I love them! Thanks for making them with your previous room sets - I don't have to redecorate now! I hope you'll make more with some of your Maxis-matching bedding - those are my favorites. (But it seems like hard work, so please don't hesitate to say no. I'll live. ) Thanks again.

Julie =)

*Edit* Oh - I haven't played since I installed the daybed - I didn't realize they were the just the frames until I re-read your initial post. That makes things much easier. Thanks for the wonderful frames, then - forget my request because I didn't realize the beddings I had would already work. Guess I need to read more carefully next time, lol.

Glad to see you back and feeling better Julie!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:01 PM
Thanks - it's good to be back.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:05 PM
Beautiful recolors of the daybed, thank you for sharing.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#17 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:19 AM
Thanks for the lighter recolors Good job SwtNess2.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:30 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:48 PM
These are great thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 6:59 PM
Can't believe it took me so long to find these! I love this bed; thank you for making it more versatile.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 5:11 PM
thank