Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixed---New Mesh: Long Hair

by SparkleSim Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 12:30 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM by SparkleSim

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:32 PM
great job x
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:37 PM
WOW! I like it! You did a great job since this is your first hair mesh. I can't wait to download this later. Nice job!

I don't do signatures...........
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:39 PM
How are the animations? Does it bend at all?

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:51 PM
Well Im starting hair meshing too and I doubt it has animation because it was this persons first mesh. I was actually thinking of making a longer version of that hair thx for saving me some time lol.

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:02 PM
Nice, this is great for a first mesh! Mine, oh god, that was awful!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:07 PM
What a great mesh! Especially considering it's a hair mesh and I've heard they the hardest of all! Incredible first attempt! Thank you for trying your hand at meshing and for sharing your efforts with us. You have every right to be proud of your work!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:19 PM
Nice mesh, especially when this is your first mesh Great job ^^

Quote: Originally posted by phoenix42793
Well Im starting hair meshing too and I doubt it has animation because it was this persons first mesh. I was actually thinking of making a longer version of that hair thx for saving me some time lol.

You can't alter anyone's mesh, without their permission first.

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:37 PM
wow! it's gorgeous!! Great job for your first mesh!!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:40 PM
It's amazing. I whish my hair would look like this. Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:58 PM
LOL Silly, They mean the maxis mesh that the author who posted made! Lol! Great mesh, i had a go at meshing the other day, it messed up my game.... yeah anywho great mesh!

Quote: Originally posted by DarkValentin
Nice mesh, especially when this is your first mesh Great job ^^

You can't alter anyone's mesh, without their permission first.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:14 PM
they look goods thanks Where is the black stripe jacket from?
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:18 PM
It looks really beautiful! I needed some very long hair for my kids. Thanks SparkleSim
Forum Resident
#14 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:30 PM
Wow, that's great for your first hair mesh

Great Job!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:42 PM
this is beautiful!!!!nice!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:45 PM
This is excellent for a first mesh! Oh, you're a very promising creator, I can tell at that. Can't wait to see more from you.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:51 PM
Is there a mesh included in the file? I only saw the 5 colours...

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#18 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:59 PM
I think the mesh is missing too. These are the files in the download:
650fc22b_SS_LongTuck_Mxis.package
9fbd2795_SS_LongTuck_Blk.package
cb6e47c1_longtuckred.package
e920b8f8_SS_LongTuck_DBln.package
fcd8834_SS_LongTuck_Pltm.package
And in my custom hair bin I have 5 long maxis hair in black.

This hair is really nice, but we need the mesh...

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:05 PM
I think this is awsome.. Great Work! Does the colors go in their own color bins?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:40 PM
This is great for my Calleigh Duquesne sim (Emily has hair down past her shoulders sometimes).
Instructor
#22 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:02 PM
Great job!
this is a very great ifrst mesh,and it doesnt look like some of the other meshes you see that are to exotic and poorly made.

My only critiques are that since you streched it out about six times as long ( you used the maxisa bob-like hairdo right?)the animations might be alittle strange.And if it were my hard earned mesh, i would have taken the pictures in a nicer place, one of my pet peeves is when the pictures are on the sidewalk, with that poor lighting. its kind of lazy to me.

Anyways, keep up the great work, and i hope to see more meshes from you!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:21 PM
That's a good first mesh . I've seen some first's that were truly horrible, but you made a good start.
Inventor
#24 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:46 PM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 12th Jul 2006 at 9:00 AM.
My dear friend I'm glad to see you're doing well And have come very far what a fantastic mesh
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:38 PM
Page 1 of 3