Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yummy Fruits Grocery Store

by crocobaura Posted 12th Jul 2006 at 2:37 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2006 at 12:17 PM by crocobaura

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:40 AM
These are fantastic and great! I love these. You did a fantastic job on the meshes and on the textures! I really like these and they will be very useful for community lots. Thanks so much! 5 stars, keep up the nice work crocobaura!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:46 AM
Hey, thank you, nice surprise to already have a comment. Thank you for the 5 stars!
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:58 AM
Awesome work! I love these, its always nice to have more choices than what maxis gave. That way your stores can look different. Thanks for sharing.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Wow, this is very nice. You are heading to a great start! Keep up the good work.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Very well done, the fruits look fantastic!! Thank you for taking the time to make them and sharing them! Absolutely nice for the game.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:57 AM
Thank you very much. Now i can build a market.
Inventor
#8 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:03 AM
Looks great! Thanks a lot!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:21 AM
Those fruits are HUUGE!

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:21 AM
Wonderful! Thank you, they are great
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmanifesta
Those fruits are HUUGE!

Hi. I made them bigger than the right size on puropose becaue I didn't like making things that I cannot see. And not because my eyesight is poor. Since I started playing sims i found myself on a number of occassions trying to zoom in on word documents and excel spreadsheets and from my point of vue this is the right size, especially since they are still decoration stuff even though you can find them under plants and my sims and your sims are never gonna eat them. You can always make them smaller if you want to use them in food animations and stuff like that.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#12 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:35 PM
Hooray! These are fabuloso thanks so much =) I am in the process of a comm lot that needs fresh crispy bits to sell :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:37 PM
Absolutely perfect set! Thanks so very much! pammats
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 12:55 PM
Yep, 5 STARS.... fabuloso!

[ dain bramaged ]
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 11:04 AM
Brilliant, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:21 AM
Yay! These are great. And I like the large size, too because it makes the shelves look fully stocked. I hate those little items that look all lonely sitting all by themselves on that big shelf!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:36 AM
Thanks these are just fantastic!! I also love the size of them. I so hate small things on shelves that you cant see what they are let alone find them in our games.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:51 PM
now I can open my fruit store. Thanks!

In the eyes of a stranger I see something different from the people I know. I see compansion, I see hate, I see confusion, I see... love.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM
Default Wonderful I love then
I have been looking all over for these. Thank you for creating them for all of us.

JM
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:33 PM
Scrumptious! Thanks for all your hard work!
Instructor
#21 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siouxsn
Scrumptious! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:34 AM
these fruits are great! they look yummy too! thanks! :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:15 AM
this is great for my healthy sims that like to garden
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:04 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 12:59 AM
super cut but they are so big, are there a way to shrink them? they are sooo cute and love the colours, but the apples and pears are so big, big as footballs so they look weird in the grocery store i have, like they dont fit with the rest of my stuff so i cant match them with anything, sad cuz i love them haha excuse my english, i really love them and you did them really cute, i would just love to make them smaller if possible, wish we could shrink like sims 4!