Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Streak While Fully Clothed

by Smonaff Posted 14th Jul 2006 at 5:45 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:06 AM
Oh my this sounds like fun, now we can have sims running around like crazy *goes off to test*
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:29 AM
like the person said.. looks fun. thanks

i am plant head
Alchemist
#4 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:35 AM
Looks great. Looks like these clothed sims getting high running. Do sims shriek at clothed streakers like nude sims streaking?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Do sims shriek at clothed streakers like nude sims streaking?

No, when I was testing it I didn't get any naked reactions, so even though the Streak interaction creates a naked emitter, I guess a sim has to actually be naked.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 1:52 PM
Looks like fun. Finally can have some nighborhood crazies.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 8:49 PM
Thats it simmeis run for your lives, ha ha ha. I have vampritic sims they'll love it. and so do I.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM
I thinks it's really funnier when you run NAKED, that IS streaking. I mean, there's nothing special in running around like a kid.
Smonaff: Don't take it personal, You made a request and that's nice, I just don't understand how can someone request this
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
I thinks it's really funnier when you run NAKED, that IS streaking. I mean, there's nothing special in running around like a kid.
Smonaff: Don't take it personal, You made a request and that's nice, I just don't understand how can someone request this

Yeah I thought it was an odd request, and stated in the request thread that it isn't streaking if you have clothes on. I thought it might be fun to make though, and when I tried it out it was kind of amusing. Probably most useful to someone making a movie.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:45 AM
Hi Smonaff!
I have a problem cause I moved several Streakers to regular 'hoods (more than 200)
After they take a shower they don't dress up again. It is something related to the naked emitter and your idea of dressing them up is nice 'cause nakeness are not funny full time.
The questions are: did you modify the naked emitter or any other bhav to avoid that the streaker denude?
Explanation: I move the special Maxis chars to normal hoods 'cause they are bhav modified and have special features that are not included on normal Sims. They make a lot of special things that I appreciate. My goal with Sims is to simulated individuality. Unfortunately it is not possible to "attack" by modding cause it also has a limitation at system requirements (bhav controlled Sims eat RAM like chocolate cookies )
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Hi Smonaff!
I have a problem cause I moved several Streakers to regular 'hoods (more than 200)
After they take a shower they don't dress up again. It is something related to the naked emitter and your idea of dressing them up is nice 'cause nakeness are not funny full time.
The questions are: did you modify the naked emitter or any other bhav to avoid that the streaker denude?
Explanation: I move the special Maxis chars to normal hoods 'cause they are bhav modified and have special features that are not included on normal Sims. They make a lot of special things that I appreciate. My goal with Sims is to simulated individuality. Unfortunately it is not possible to "attack" by modding cause it also has a limitation at system requirements (bhav controlled Sims eat RAM like chocolate cookies )

I didn't modify the naked emitter just bypassed the change outfit global, so yes it does stop them from getting naked. I tested it and had my sims take a shower after streaking and they all got dressed normally afterward, but they were just normal sims. I'll do some further testing and see if I can reproduce your problem.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:51 PM
Just use a atomically correct skin with a nakey outfit and this.
lol

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:51 PM
How do you streak? Send me an answer in a PM please!! :3
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:10 PM
can only young adults streak or can adults also streak?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venetionsims3
can only young adults streak or can adults also streak?

only young adults.

Simming since 7th grade
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:11 PM
Thank you for making this. My sims streak excessively (even extremely shy ones) and I was getting tired of having to watch them run around naked. I couldn't find a mod to turn off the streaking, but your mod making them streak while clothed makes it all a lot more bearable.