Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Valkyrie Costumes- Season 6 Premiere

by kalynn06 Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 9:29 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:38 AM
Very nice! Thanks, I was looking for something like this for my fantasy neighborhood!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:29 AM
Looks great! Thank you! My Amazons will be thrilled!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:38 AM
Awesome outfits. Problem though. I can't seem to find the mesh required for Phoebe's outfit. The site you mention takes you to another site when you attempt to get the mesh, and I don't see any meshes there. I went to the source site (that suposedly created the mesh) but I don't find it there either, even under their pay meshes.

Please help.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:23 AM
I cant find it too
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:26 PM
I have trouble finding phoebe's dress mesh as well, which is annoying seeing the outfits are great
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silverlunarfox
I have trouble finding phoebe's dress mesh as well, which is annoying seeing the outfits are great

Amen to both statements.

Didn't SimChic recently update their usage terms to allow for the mesh to be packaged somehow?

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:12 PM
Those are fantastic! My Charmed sims will definatly be styling now.

I can't find the mesh either though
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:07 PM
Not only are the outfits great but the sims are really welldone likenesses of all three. I think the Piper you show is one of the best I have seen yet. She seems to be the one of the three girls that always just looks generic when people try to create her. With yours I can actually tell its her.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
WOW these are ace! Huge fan of Charmed, thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:30 PM
I know nothing about the seasons of charmed I just love the show...Anywayz...The clothes you made are awsome.Lovely Job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:14 AM Last edited by kalynn06 : 18th Jul 2006 at 3:42 AM.
I'm glad people are enjoying them. The mesh at Simply Styling seems to be available through the Yahoo group. Between me posting this and today, I discovered Sim Chic's new policy about redistribution, so no I'll post it here. I've updated the main thread.

Thanks flameflash for alerting me to the new policy.

wiccawitch, the sims are great, though I can't take credit for doing anything but clothing them and changing their hair to fit with the pic I was using. They're by Sera and the link to get them is available in the original thread.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words kalynn
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:24 AM
Hey not only do i like the outfits, but thanks for the heads up on season six, down here on our cold sothern island (NZ) we are only up to like season four! your moddle sims are beautiful too.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 5:03 PM Last edited by flameflash : 19th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM. Reason: To add...
Quote: Originally posted by kalynn06
I'm glad people are enjoying them. The mesh at Simply Styling seems to be available through the Yahoo group. Between me posting this and today, I discovered Sim Chic's new policy about redistribution, so no I'll post it here. I've updated the main thread.

Thanks flameflash for alerting me to the new policy.

NP, Kalynn06. These are amazing outfits and any chance to help get them onto our sims is a must! :D

ETA: So are there any meshes that we still need outside of what's posted in the thread?

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
ETA: So are there any meshes that we still need outside of what's posted in the thread?

Nope all the meshes you need for the clothing and the necklaces are right here.

Thanks for the kind words

kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
These are great! you did a great job. Did you create the sisters themselves or download them some where?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adriana_Willow77
These are great! you did a great job. Did you create the sisters themselves or download them some where?

Thank You for your kind words! No, the sisters are the incredible work of Sera. The link is in the orginal post, but it seems to be getting lost in all of the thanks and credits I needed to include

kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Forum Resident
#18 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:58 PM
Awesome!, I'm a big fan of 'Charmed' and especially 'Phoebe' [Downloads] thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:21 AM
They're awesome :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:43 PM
I can't seem to see the thumbnails or pictures of the outfits. :-(

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amberandcarlos33
I can't seem to see the thumbnails or pictures of the outfits. :-(

They're working for me, just a little slow , but I added a photobucket image to the actual thread. I did forget the necklaces in the pic though, but the outfits are there.

~K

Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:49 AM
I already had a set of those costumes but I think these are better than the other set. Thanks so much for making them. Awesome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 12:29 AM
the link to download the sisters is not working help and the outfits are amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:20 PM
beautifully done, thank you for this download