Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the Van Gogh Collection

by thehobbitwaffle Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 9:44 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2006 at 8:57 AM by thehobbitwaffle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:05 AM
this is great!!! I'm Dutch and van Gogh is/was also dutch. Well Done i like this paintings:D. But I don't know how to make dem at my self:O
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 5:34 PM
Great work! I'm half Dutch myself, and I was lucky enough to see the real versions of these the last time I was visiting my Oma and Opa (grandmother and grandfather) in Holland. These are great reproductions! Especially Starry Night!! I've loved that one forever, and have a poster of it myself. Now my sims can too! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:35 AM
Default Thank you so much!
These are beautiful & really appreciated

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
i love them there beautiful i really like stary night i once had to draw that painting with pastels in art. hehe well ya keep up the great work!

"But My God It's So Beautiful When The Boy Smiles"- Anna
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:56 PM
AWESOOME!!
I love it, van Gogh is my favorite painter ever, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:24 AM
Thanks a lot for this!