Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Size Double Hung Window

by Cooldadx4 Posted 19th Jul 2006 at 7:14 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 4:55 PM by tigmomx4 : added links to other windows

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:26 AM
Is it linked with recolors of the original?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:36 AM
nope but there is a person out there who does recolors of my windows by the name of discordkitty and im sure if you ask nice she can make you any color you want ...
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:25 AM
I'll be recolouring them in the same 8 colours I did for the triple hung window I also did ones of the double hung window but they haven't been approved yet :p

If there's a certain one you'd like to see though, let me know!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:34 PM
It looks great, thanks!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:46 PM
Thank You !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:50 PM
these are great, but I have a requeust.

Could you make a single window that is on the floor? so, when you place it on the wall it's pretty much on the ground?

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
No Problem ... But how high do you want it ??? IE do you want it to go halfway up the wall , all the way up ???? and what type do you want a double hung ????? As soon as i get this info i will work on it !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
I thought it was time I give you a formal thank-you for your work. I have a "thing" for windows and I appreciate what you've done. I'll be watching for more! (*hint* *hint*)

In the end revenge sends end to the defendant.....
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
I keep having to tweak my houses, because almost everyday I find windows better than the last. Thank you for these.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
abigail i do have some more designs in mind so do keep watchin !

squem you are welcome !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
No Problem ... But how high do you want it ??? IE do you want it to go halfway up the wall , all the way up ???? and what type do you want a double hung ????? As soon as i get this info i will work on it !!!!!!!

you know the colonial window that comes in the game? That, just lowered down to the ground

Thanks!!!

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:36 AM
do you happen to know the name of it ???? that would help i think there a few colonial style windows in the game...If not i will find it ..and your welcome!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:47 PM
i'm not sure of the exact title, it has the same style as the windoes posted by simnuts101, it's just shorter

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM
is it this one ??? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146562 ..And if so one more quick question , do you want the window stretched to the ground or do you want the window to remain the same size and lowered to the ground ...Im sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure you get what you are asking for .....
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:44 AM
yep, that's the one

Same size, just lowered to the ground

thanks a ton!!!

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:20 AM
I started the window last night and ran into a few problems but im fixing them now ..Your window should be up sometime later tonight ....Hope you enjoy !!!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 8:43 PM
awesome!! thank's a ton!

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:17 PM
Your window is up now ...I didnt like the fact i had to make the header from scratch cuz the texture doesnt look as good as it should but if you or someone else you know is good at texturing feel free to redo the texture to make it look better ..I really suck at texturing i tried for a full day to get this window to look right but there are some things that some people are just not good at and me its texturing Hope you enjoy it !!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:42 AM
Very cool. Thanx!

<(O..O)>
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:29 AM
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:45 PM
I really like it, thank you.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 11:03 AM
your welcome and thanks for leaving a comment !
Instructor
#24 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:37 AM
So nice to have a matching set!
Thank you for all of your hard work
and for sharing.
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Instructor
#25 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:41 AM
Thank you! I have been looking for smaller windows, but not too small! This is perfect!
Page 1 of 2