Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Recolors of the Dodge Viper RT

by Franny Posted 19th Jul 2006 at 5:39 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2006 at 4:18 PM by Franny

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:12 AM
I love it!!!!!!... blue is my favorite!!!!!!

Great job buddy!!

Forza Italia!!
.::. Campioni del mondo 2006 .::.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:42 AM
Wow, pastels! Extremely nice!!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
Wow!!! They are really very beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
yeah there good for the women drivers hehe you should do some masuline colors too
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:52 PM
Love the colors! And your car recolors have a sheen to them; I've seen some car recolors that are very flat, whereas most real cars have that metallic glow. Great job!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
Love these... thanks so much.

Slightly Delusional.
Completely Insane. <33
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:42 AM
I agree the sheen to the cars gives them a very realistic look; great work! Thanks for sharing with us.

If you were to do a metallic set with an emerald green, midnight blue and deep sangria kind of red that would be amazing. Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:35 PM
Thanks, oddly, the pink car makes me want to make a Paris Hilton sim just for it...and normally i despise her...

very well done!

xoxoxo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 12:27 AM
Hehehe thanks guys

And Minstrel I might try those colors out
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:19 PM
Piiiink! Oooooh! Want one! Lol.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 5:54 AM
sweet!!! I made a family with a teenage girl sim, and I wanted to get her a purple/pink car, but there wern't any, and now I found 4 awsome cars! thanks!

I learned this from a wise person, your future depends on who you hang out with, if you hang out with dumb people who do dumb stuff, you will be dumb, if you hang out with smart people who do smart stuf, you will be smart to, never forget this! =)
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 2:03 PM
These are wonderful colors.Beautifully done,thank you!

Of all the forces that are exerted on us over our lifetime, at least for me, love has been the most powerful of all.~