Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Superman Returns (Final)

by crazydragon21277 Posted 19th Jul 2006 at 6:16 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2006 at 12:54 AM by crazydragon21277 : Needed to change the EP requirements

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:28 PM
wow amazing work!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:59 AM
i think hes eyebrows r to big
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:35 AM
Excellent Job.I think the brows are just fine
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 8:06 PM
could you make a bodybuider version?
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:55 AM
He is very... pretty As he should be (I've never really liked the Superman style) but I LOVE this sim. He's going in my game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:06 PM
You know I had orginaly tried to do the bodybuilder bit but coudnt quite get it to work... still abit new at this I guess. Anywho I was happy just to get the hair to work, still nowhere close to what I wanted but it was close enough to a superman curl as It would let me.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 2:40 PM
i can't get the cape to show up, what am i doing wrong?
#9 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:24 PM
man this rocks superman returns rocks and so does the movie.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:10 PM
Default Thanks a Mint!
Wow your superman is really good! Impressive!!! Thanks a bunch for making him for all of us to enjoy CHEERS!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:43 AM
Body Builder Mesh
Hi, I read that you didn't mess around too much with the body builder meshes but this guy may be able to help you. He makes costumes for DC comics and Marvel. Check him out and talk to him, maybe y'all could work together to get Superman slightly more fit.

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Just a thought, thanks! Your Superman is VERY sexy!

Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy!

For MORE recolors of these items, check out DLMulsow's Sim~Antics
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM
Oh, so good!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:34 PM
It's an AMAZING sim! I'm dying to download it, but unfortunately, I lack the expansion packs required to use it in the game! Is there any possibility that there could be a version without required expansion packs? Because it's amazing! I really want it on my game!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:28 AM
Im sorry but I do not yet know how to make him EP-Ready or able to use in all version's of the game... Still abit new at this. If/When I figure it out i'll be sure to update it. thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:40 PM Last edited by huw02 : 8th Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM.
is it possible to sum how only have the cape show for just his costume and not on the other clothing catagories like formal and other every day cloes or does it have to be that way.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:17 AM
this sim is very impressive!Can you also make a superman blue sim?pls.. =) thank you very much
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:08 PM
Thanks for this sim, he looks real good, but I can't find the cape for some reason... I downloaded it with q-express. Is there something else I need to do and if not where can I find it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 5:07 AM
The cape was created by Generalzoi you can find his work here tho it might not be recolored. The only reason the cape I provided might not work might be that you need Nightlife ep for it. As I understand it, the cape was created from an Item from the Nightlife ep.. tho not sure if this is true.. it might be one reason why the cape will not show up.

The other is the cape is considered an accessory when creating a family member. Go into the accessories part when creating a member (where you would give them glasses or panted face) and try and locate the cape there.. That should be where to find it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 6:03 PM
very impressive! hey can you create the Superman Christopher Reeve ??? outfit !!!
Thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kevincamerongraphics
i can't get the cape to show up, what am i doing wrong?

You need to download the cape mesh in order to make the cape itself work properly. Hope it helps.