Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 recolours of the newSmall Size Double Hung Window Mesh

by discordkitty Posted 20th Jul 2006 at 1:58 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:45 AM
Thanks! They look good! :D
Greatest Dad Ever
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:31 AM
Hey discordkitty did they not allow the recolors of my newest windows ???? There is the link to the recolors of it but it says invalid thread.. 2 days now and they are not up yet ,just wondering if they disallowed them for some reason ?
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:07 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 26th Jul 2006 at 4:18 PM.
I submitted the recolours of your newest windows on monday. I did each set in all 8 colours. They haven't shown up on the site for me yet and I have not received a PM regarding their status (accept/reject). I'm not sure why but my window uploads seem to take days to appear, while my other uploads are within a day, sometimes the same day. Hopefully they'll be up soon =/
Greatest Dad Ever
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:45 PM
yes hopefully they will i already have a house made with these windows but i was stuck with the original i made them ....
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:19 PM
I clicked the recolour link from your mesh page. The page I saw was that my submission was in the moderation queue. So I guess it's just not been gotten to yet
Greatest Dad Ever
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:44 PM
Yeah i think with the release of the simstones they are extremely busy now with submissions .....
Instructor
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:44 AM
Thank you! Lovely recolors. For some reason I really love finding white windows. I don't know why..
Hey, is that Jesse Spencer from House in your avatar?
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:24 PM
You should do recolours like those of the doors! :D