Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marble and Granite Tile Flooring Collection by kittyispretty

by kittyispretty69 Posted 20th Jul 2006 at 2:42 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:02 AM
Oooh...I like these. Thanks!

Just a regular person
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:33 AM
Beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for in marble :clap: thanks so much for sharing these :valentine:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:50 AM
Allow me to fully support your creation obsession Just so you are getting enough sleep and you know eating and such I say bravo! Way to go!

I love using thes kind of natural floors ingame; so thanks so much for sharing this great set with us! Keep up the fatabulastic work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:57 AM
Sleep? What's sleep?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:54 PM
I dunno whats sleep, but I have coffee machine hooked up right by my pc!
Thank you for your lovely creations. I am downloading these now. But I had recently made a house and there are 4 rooms with your patio tile collection. Love your work. Thank you for sharing.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM
If only I drank coffee!

You may use all my walls, floors and object recolors in lots you upload as long as they are on free sites. Please remember to give me credit for my work! Find me here....My Minisite
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM
I love your obsession because of it the homes I create look great once I'm done. So keep up the great work and colors. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:59 PM
I've been looking for marble - thanks!

People have believed for hundreds of years that newts in a well mean that the water's fresh and drinkable, and in all that time never asked themselves whether the newts got out to go to the lavatory. - Terry Pratchett
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:10 AM
Thank you so much for these =^;^=
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 6:37 AM
thank you