Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 new bedding,curtain,and floor rug sets

by SwtNess2 Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2009 at 7:07 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:15 AM
I just think these are the cutest! I love the tie in ... I think these are gonna look great in game! Thank you so much for creating and sharing these!
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM
Very nice adn useful, thank you. ciao ciao
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:49 PM
Thank you, they are lovely.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:09 PM
You did such a great job! I don't really like the maxis bed spreads and curtains.....so thank you for giving us better options!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:21 PM
Thank you! My favorite is set number five. Great job and thank you again for sharing.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:41 PM
Thanks
Great job! I, too, hate the Maxis options. I like to have matching curtains and rugs - why didn't Maxis do that? I especially appreciate that you have used darker patterns suitable for my male sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:02 PM
Gorgeous Bedding SwtNess! :clap: I really love the blue hibiscus & purple dragonfly! 5 star quality...love this bedding! :valentine:
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:01 AM
I chose 1 & 3 - I like the dark blue, the patterns, and the solid color to the rugs. Thanks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM
Whoo! These are so nice. I D/L all of them! Thanks so much for sharing these!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 8:41 PM
I love these sets and they look awesome in the game. Set six doesn't work though it was a copy of set 5 in the folder
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KMRocky
I love these sets and they look awesome in the game. Set six doesn't work though it was a copy of set 5 in the folder

Thanks so much for letting me know. I will check into it. I wonder why no one else said anything? hmmm.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:09 AM
I'm also having the same problem.. now a month later. Set six above contains a file marked set 5 bedding. Sad really: I like the pictured set 6 very much. Thanks for making them, they're lovely. I look forward to checking back to find the whole set .

~f

"IF you cannot love me, teach me. In my language, they are the same with only a difference of inflection." -Diane Ackerman
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fleshapple
I'm also having the same problem.. now a month later. Set six above contains a file marked set 5 bedding. Sad really: I like the pictured set 6 very much. Thanks for making them, they're lovely. I look forward to checking back to find the whole set .

~f

I uploaded the corrected file. Please redownload.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 4:48 PM
I love them. Very great, thank you! : )