Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

World Flags **ANIMATED** (Requested) Set 1

by SnookGee Posted 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2006 at 2:47 AM by SnookGee

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:29 AM
I llike this flags set, thank you. Actually I've still to decide if I need them or not, but I like them and make me seriusly think to the world political situation, thus your upload is also tuned on the real world. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:35 AM
wow, this is good!! I like them, Thanks for sharing..

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, Only ourselves can free our minds"- Bob Marley
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:38 AM
This is great! all your uploads were great. Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:40 AM
That's pretty cool. Thanx for sharing. =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:42 AM
Default Hey...
Hello,I think the flags are great,but you did wrong the portuguese flag ... If you can do it again,because I am Portuguese and i will love to have my flag too sorry about that...If you need a pic or something from the flag just ask.thanks again **

love **
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nolee
Hello,I think the flags are great,but you did wrong the portuguese flag ... If you can do it again,because I am Portuguese and i will love to have my flag too sorry about that...If you need a pic or something from the flag just ask.thanks again **

love **

oh sorry for the mess, I try to fix that up..thanks for the comment anyway..

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:00 AM
thank you!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:04 AM
many, many, many, ........thx from germany
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:13 AM
Oh no Greece listed ,but hey i dont care anyway, i'm just a crow that flies. Thanks for sharing

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
yay!! my country flag is included!! thanks!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
Oh no Greece listed ,but hey i dont care anyway, i'm just a crow that flies. Thanks for sharing

Ow I forgot to add, my second set is still in progress, all those flags not included here will be in the second set..sorry again..

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:25 AM
Ooh yay! You made Lithuanian flag! Thanks (:
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:38 AM
This is great now i can add some flags to my soccer stadium thanks and my airport thanks you rock.:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:41 AM
Yipee the South African flag is their u rock and 2010 world cup in S.A.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:55 AM
Wow, they look so beautiful and real!!! Thank you for making them. I was happy to see that you also included Romanian among them. Now, this calls for some official buidings like parliament, ministries, and international councils.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:31 AM
aww... it's some very good flags, but the danish ain't included.

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lolipop3434
aww... it's some very good flags, but the danish ain't included.

I'm not too familiar w/ other places, what country are you from so that I can include it to my second set..

Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:52 AM
Lolipop3434 is from Danmark (or is it Denmark). Thanks for the Dutch flag, looks awsome.
Lets hope it works with only the original game, don't have expansions yet.

Greets,

Musjes4
The Netherlands

Musjes4
The Netherlands

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
(I'm one of the 2%, I don't smoke at all)

The only thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. (Gaby, my sister)
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:54 AM
Hejsa lolipop , Hey Gee its Denmark :-P As i said no need to say sorry i dont mind at all! lol

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:55 AM
Good work, but can you include the spanish flag in the future ?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pablosims221
Good work, but can you include the spanish flag in the future ?
Thanks

Sure.

Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:19 AM
Thank you, I love this idea and am glad to see our Aussie flag done too!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:35 AM
Could you make Finland's flag? It should be fairly easy to do for someone like you who know how to make them since it's only a blue cross on a white backround. It would be very appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kauris82
Could you make Finland's flag? It should be fairly easy to do for someone like you who know how to make them since it's only a blue cross on a white backround. It would be very appreciated.

Sure, I'm working on it right now.

Page 1 of 3