Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albiel's Eyes Pack I - 14 eyecolors + Default version

by Albiel Posted 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:55 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 8:44 PM by Albiel : Default replacement added.

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:29 AM
Wow, I love these. Maybe you can get someone to do some defaults..hint hint...:P

You did an amazing job on these, kudos to you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:51 AM
Verry verrrry nice, i cant wait to test them in game :]
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:04 AM
You did a good job :D
Thanks for sharing:]

by the way,where did you get the pretty hair that's on your sim?^^'

(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:20 AM
These are so pretty, you did a wonderful job on them! Thanks for sharing the set.

Shawnee
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:38 AM
First set of eyes I have looked at and said wow, beautiful! Thank you for including a dark brown set too :grouphug:
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:06 AM
I love these! Thanks

I also would like to know where you got the hair from.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:20 AM
These look gorgeous, but could you add a download which includes all of the eyes please? I don't want to have to download an additional program like Q-Xpress...

Thanks for the eyes!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:08 PM
I love them! I've been looking for some eyes just like these. Do you mind if I made them default? (Just for myself if it bothers you ;P) Thanks so much for doing a red one, too.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:19 PM
sorry to answer for you Albiel, the hair looks like its from sunair sims for those asking

very nice eyes by the way
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments

Bishi_sessy : Angel_fire is right, the hair is by Sunair Sims.
tyler2009 & Jessik0re : default version added.
bardsmanship : zip with all the non-default colors added.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:36 AM
Hooray! My search for default eyes is over! Great job on these, especially the dark brown. I realise these will become default for any future sims I might make but will existing sims in my game with default Maxis eyes automatically change to these? I would hate to have to rebuild sims (yet again!). Anyway, brilliant job! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:49 AM
Thank you...this is the best eye pack I've seen anywhere...can't wait to use them.
And I like the almost red and the dark brown, too. Everyone else seems to think we only like light colored eyes.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xXAngel_fireXx
sorry to answer for you Albiel, the hair looks like its from sunair sims for those asking

very nice eyes by the way

oh Thanks :]

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:36 PM
Can someone make a default of the almost red for the vampires?

And now that my greedy self has voiced that, Id like to echo slinkyfoxx in saying " the search is over!"
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:16 PM
very realistic and detailed l love it

neopets is free, fun, and easy. you can talk to people from around the world play games, and more so use my link and sighn up!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=zapatose2001
contact me if you sighn up using this link :D thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:10 AM
Eyes. Cool. Realistic. Defaults. Download.

d(^^d)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:34 PM
Good job, thanxs for sharing!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rook_cheshire
Can someone make a default of the almost red for the vampires?

That would truly rock .

I've never downloaded default replacement eyes before, but I was getting sick of the contrast between the totally flat Maxis eyes and the highly detailed "realistic" eyes I have with some of my real person sims. I wanted something more detailed than the Maxis eyes, but not so realistic my more "simmy" sims look freakish. (I play a lot of the premade sim families.) This seems to be the answer, so I thank you.

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Instructor
#20 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:20 PM
Wow good job! I really like them! They're nice, bright and clean looking! I love them! Also, they don't creep me out like some too "realistic" eyes. Big thanks again! *hugs*
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:44 PM
Love the eyes. They're not buggy, as 101ita said, and they don't make the Sim look like he/she's staring off into space, which some eyes do. Plus, they don't seem to roll up into the head. (I hate it when eyes are made like that.) Thanks for the amazing eyes!