Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WorldMarketDeco&LightingPack

by hopebayler Posted 24th Jul 2006 at 4:02 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 1:46 PM by hopebayler : fix site name

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:19 AM
Great for dining rooms with ethnic themes. Its going in many of my rooms.
RVP

"Ever wonder if the light goes out when you close the fridge door? Well, yes it does." - the milk
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:05 PM
I's beautiful, thank you! I always go for antique/ethnic chic both IRL and in my sim interriors. I have a question, though: can you give a link to the place you got the chest/coffeetable from? I couldn't find the name in google.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:48 PM
Default Link
Here is the sites address http://www.simsinteriordesigns2.net/index.html, Sorry I messed up the name its actually Sims Interior Designs2, I fixed it at the top now.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:54 PM
I love import stores also - thanks so much for all of your creativity!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hopebayler
Here is the sites address http://www.simsinteriordesigns2.net/index.html, Sorry I messed up the name its actually Sims Interior Designs2, I fixed it at the top now.

Thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:48 PM
Okay, I gave you 5 stars ... but that's only 'cause it doesn't go up to 10! I absolutely love this deco set! And I really love the idea that you're probably gonna be doing more. I'll appreciate all the "more" you can muster! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:12 PM
Gorgeous! I am loving all of your stuff :grouphug: Thanks for making/sharing This vase is beautiful, thank you for locating all the meshes for us as well.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:26 AM
I love Import stores as well and the game is long over due for this type of decor... Thanks!