Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teko's Dining Room Recolors

by decorgal21572 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 9:30 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:22 PM
These look great! They're both so warm and inviting. Thank you once again for making such wonderful stuff.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
Love the colors! I always loved this dining set and its great to see them in new colors! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:41 AM
My favourite all purpose dining chair in new colours... thanks so much

If by any chance you wish to use any recolour I have produced in something you are going to upload do feel free.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:32 AM Last edited by decorgal21572 : 26th Jul 2006 at 6:25 PM.
Thanks guys! I agree with you- the mesh is a gorgeous set and I was surprised there weren't more recolors of them around. Perhaps I should make a chair set with a bunch of colors.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 12:45 PM
I love those chairs and would love a set of recolors. And thank you for some more dark wood recolors. Dark wood is so more elegant than light wood...
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:28 AM
the mesh for the dining set is gone, i already searched in reflex sims and the mesh is nowhere to be found?

can you provide me with the mesh or maybe a link to download it? thanks