Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simstones Hobby and Skill Objects (recolors) Requested

by SwtNess2 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 4:11 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 1:30 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:45 AM
Great job! Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:05 AM
You are awesome... thank you so much. I was battling with this idea for a good part of yesterday as I realised it was missing from my themed neighbourhood. Your result is much much better than what I came up with.

Thanks

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:37 AM
Just what was needed to enhance the Simstone experience

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:47 AM
Thank you, SwtNess2.. you and all the other creative people here are the best. I'm trying to learn, but I'm not as quick on the draw as I used to be. LOL I'm grateful to all of you that are though. Thanks again.. this is excellent!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:07 AM
I love the whole set and these additions are fab! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:38 AM
Looks like you beat me too it... I may still put mine up though as i used different stones etc and have recoloured some other selected objects but anyway. Thanks for the easel, Drumkit and Bass and the piano which is so much better than mine .

If by any chance you wish to use any recolour I have produced in something you are going to upload do feel free.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueThunder
Looks like you beat me too it... I may still put mine up though as i used different stones etc and have recoloured some other selected objects but anyway. Thanks for the easel, Drumkit and Bass and the piano which is so much better than mine .

Please do! More options makes more fun!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Alchemist
#9 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:48 AM
Awesome! Just what I was missing! Thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:29 AM
Thank You.. This was needed, I was actually putting off putting skill things in the house cause they were modern looking.. You saved me.. or should I say you saved my sim's theme.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:02 PM
Wow Brilliant work please make more!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Destiny2B
Thank You.. This was needed, I was actually putting off putting skill things in the house cause they were modern looking.. You saved me.. or should I say you saved my sim's theme.

Me, too. I was having them work out to the TV, even though that's not as effective as using the exercise machines, just because the exercise machines didn't look right in the house. Thanks so much!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:38 PM
Fab job SwtNess, I love the treadmill and bench press, nice job. :clap: thank you
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You read my mind!
I really appreciate it!

If all the world's a stage...I want better lighting!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 1:24 AM
Very useful! My Sims can mostly do without piano and treadmill, but books and easels are must-have. Thanks very much!