Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Working Laundry Room- RecolorofPCsims&more

by hopebayler Posted 27th Jul 2006 at 5:06 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2006 at 7:19 PM by hopebayler : Requirements

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:35 PM
you have to have nightlife and open for business for this download, the creator should mention that
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:54 PM
Well this is great, but you need to register at that site to get the meshes...that's Not so good.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:29 PM
Thanx 4 sharing and by the register is free i just signed up just a couple of minz ago so go sign up they have alot of goood thingz over their also
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:15 PM
Default Requirements
Sorry I forgot to put them but thats only for the ironingboard&washer, everything else you dont need any of the packs for.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:21 PM Last edited by SimoneA : 27th Jul 2006 at 8:29 PM. Reason: because I'm a moron!
This is a wonderful download, thank you very much!! My only problem is, maybe I'm being a moron but I can't seem to find the laundry basket on Linda's site! If perhaps you could give me a direct link that would be great because I'd really like to have a working laundry room!!

Thanks again for the wonderful download!!

EDIT: Ok so I'm a moron, I found the download, I was looking in the wrong "free" section. I was looking in the "free sets section!" *slaps forehead*

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!

Remember - true love only comes round once, grab it with both hands and appreciate it, for it might only last a couple of seconds.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:48 PM
Shouldn't you name or thank the creator of the ironing board and washing machine?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:27 PM
This is pretty cool, but it would be much more convieniant if you told us what you got from which link so we didn't have to hunt around. Thanks, though.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:45 AM
thank you for this download but i dont even know what to do in the pc sims. all there is is links and pages to buy the sims please help or i cant download

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:10 AM Last edited by helter : 4th May 2007 at 9:16 AM.
No-one will answer about that site anyway sent an email to 2 members on that site but did it here as you can not contact anyone from their unless ur a member go figure that one out. Again what a lode of BULL SHIT they are members here also but don't contact anyone when i tried over a dozen times on that site all i got was this with my valid email address
The following errors occurred during your registration:

* Please enter another e-mail address. We were unable to contact your e-mail server and verify that your e-mail address exists. If you continue to have registration problems, please contact us for assistance.

Register at Sims Mod Board
You have to register for downloading and for posting. We require a valid mailaddress!
User Name:

Don't use: "Ä", "Ö", "Ü", "ß", "123", "666" "aaa", "abc", "sex", "devil", "@" or similar etc.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:

Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:
For retrieving lost passwords you'll need a valid mailaddress!
WHAT A BIG A FAT LAUGH
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:31 AM
The links above are to the old website: pc-sims has changed address:

The link for the ironing board:http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=254 and for the laundry room which has the washing machine and other items: http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=6900

I think you do need to join to download: It's a free site which gives you full access to Katy's excellent work; she is one of the best modders around. Check out her marriage with priest and her functional farm animals. She gave us free working weather with functions like making snowmen and raking snow long before Seasons was made.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:03 PM
i tried to download this laundry set but it didn't WORK! i have nightlife but still i need open for buisness!

The Veronicas 4ever! <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 3:59 AM
The links you have provided don't work for me....I get a search site and "domain for sale" message.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:00 AM
It should be noted that pc-sims has taken their site down & that link no longer works. I have searched & cannot find any new links. I would believe that "they" have taken all their stuff off the web & gone home! (Can't even find anything of theirs on Sims 2 Graveyard site). I guess they didn't want to share anymore. What a pity, as they had some really nice stuff & I used to have some of it, but lost with a pc crash.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:02 AM
You can find this at http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html under household for the PC Sims site, it is in the middle.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TechnicalDiva
You can find this at http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html under household for the PC Sims site, it is in the middle.

Thanks for the link to the Sims2Graveyard.

Unfortunately the pimpmysims site link also doesn't work. So whatever we were supposed to get from there, I have no clue. Going to try this pack anyway - maybe I can piece together something from working pieces <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:37 PM
Even Internet Wayback doesn't work, sadly.
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 8:30 AM
If you're still interested on PC Sims laundry set and its recolors, get the meshes here: http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...household-stuff