Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adorkable OFB Hair - Alpha Edit

by fanseelamb Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 2:31 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 9:05 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:34 AM
Great, thanks! The strands of hair in the middle has always bugged me. Now I can actually use this hairstyle!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:00 AM
Hello
Thank you for this everyday ordinary average male.
I will add this one to my collection and use this in all my sim neighborhoods.

I search everyday for more variety and your new guy fit my taste exactly.
I can see this one in getting a job on some of the cop chase bad guy action movies that my son loves so much.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:20 AM
Aw, I think you're right, these are cute. I tried doing something similar but it kind of looked like they had grass for hair. Thanks, you never cease to amaze me!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:22 PM
Extreamly sexy hairstyle.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:35 AM
Bravo and thanks Fanseelamb !
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
OOOO hOW ADORKABLE! HE LOOKS KINDA LIKE THE pc GUY IN TEH COMMERICALS! :0)
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 2:50 AM
This is a huge improvement over the maxis default. All of your hairstyles are very cute thanks!
Banned
#9 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 10:43 PM
Muahaha! One of my friends has this hairstyle, but he always complained that his in-game sim had too many bangs! Now his hair is justified at last!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 4:32 PM
<3