Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*FIXED* Nissan X-Trail

by Fresh-Prince Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 1:40 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:55 AM
hey, cool, thanks for this!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:25 AM
Hey cool! Glad you got the "clickability" prob fixed
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:41 AM
Very nice FP thanks for the download
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zookini
Hey cool! Glad you got the "clickability" prob fixed

That really is awesome. Any plans to update the other great works for better clickability?

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:34 AM
YAY! Quick question--does this overwrite the previous version? Or do I need to find and delete the older one first?

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:18 AM
thanx fresh-prince , the old version of this car didn't work for me but now this will ,thanx
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:32 AM
really cool Fresh,you did it well!!Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:55 AM
Thank You Very Much! The other version didn't work in my game until I downloaded this one!

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:44 AM
Brilliant thanks for making such everyday cars. Makes the game seem more real life.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:43 AM Last edited by DocFX : 29th Jul 2006 at 10:45 AM. Reason: The dreaded 'Count Dyslexia' had struck again...
Default nissanxtrail1.package
Fresh Prince, thanks for the *Fix* - just one minor point... The old file was called 'nissanxtrail01.package', this new one is 'nissanxtrail1.package' - so it won't automatically over-write the older one - not a major problem, but could be a pain if you didn't know. Just a thought - regards DocFX

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Fresh Prince, thanks for the *Fix* - just one minor point... The old file was called 'nissanxtrail01.package', this new one is 'nissanxtrail1.package' - so it won't automatically over-write the older one - not a major problem, but could be a pain if you didn't know. Just a thought - regards DocFX

Just extract it in your file and delete it in the game, in buy mode.

Thanks Fresh Prince, I'm glad you fixed this and is working on the Infinity. It broke my heart when it was looking retarded in my game!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
Hey FP. Good work on the revamp! Do the old recolors work for this one or should i redo those? Lemme Know

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tre Zillah
Hey FP. Good work on the revamp! Do the old recolors work for this one or should i redo those? Lemme Know

Fresh-Prince: Thanks for the very good work.

Tre Zillah: I have test it and the old recoulors don't work. So please make new ones.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:55 AM
Nice Car
Thanx
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:16 PM
Thank you everyone The file name is different cause I had some problems with it being the same name. So just delete the old one from the game. The recolors wont work, you'll have to make them over if you want, but it uses the same texture :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:01 PM
Thank you so much for fixing this I love all of your cars and was disappointed in not being able to use this one...Thanks and giving you 5 stars...Stay Cool...Now we need more colors for this beauty :D

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM
I finally updated my recolors for this here. Sorry for the wait guys

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Theorist
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:53 AM
Thanks for this!