Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ford GT

by Wonkey Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 7:22 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM by Wonkey

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:42 AM
Cool! this is the first one of your cars i downloaded(poly counts were too high) any way, this is AWESOME!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:02 AM
Yes! You Rock! can you please not make personal cars? *lol*
i love your cars! the lines are so crisp*whatever that means* and clean! heres to a registered Milkshape3d! cheers

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:23 AM
Could you please post some more cars This is most beautiful work here
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:49 AM
Very good work! Nice car! Please, get to download BMW near Ford
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:50 AM
OOH MMYY GGGood My favorite car! EVER! Thanks so much i have been waiting for some time for this can we be friends! Every details crisp and clear and u even did the doors smart! Oh and the model u did was the new Ford GT model not the classic Ford GT40 sorry i winged
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:06 AM
I love the ford gt40, Porsche 911 turbo, honda s2000 and the recolours.
You have got to make cars again fix the problem then create a new bmw convertible.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
Nice Car
Thanx
Good Work
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:41 AM
Beaaauuutifullll
made my game even better........
wish you could make a mercedes s class or something
or a maybach
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:43 AM
this is the car i always wanted for my sims!!

i requested it in maximum spiders car thread!

awesome work
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:52 AM Last edited by yabo : 29th Jul 2006 at 9:56 AM. Reason: i'm dumb =p
Just when i thought i was gonna get sleep this weekend (you'll see my secret project in a day or so, i'm *hopefully* posting it tonight) you go and post this... sigh. welp, Looks like photoshop time for me =)

This is truly one of the best looking, most detailed cars released yet. i bow to you, my friend. but one question though... how many exhaust pipes do you NEED on that bmw?!? i count 4 just on the passenger side! (from the snippets we see...)

anyway, i'ma finish this hou.. err... secret project (i don't know anything about 15 underground parking spots... what?), then see about a few colors for this beast. (i won't make 9847... hehe. i felt like i hogged those other 2 cars =\ sorry guys)

I'd give this 6 stars if i could. it's that detailed.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:57 AM
wow dude! awesome!
can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE also upp the other one???
anyway, thanks!
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:08 AM
This is truly beautiful, pleasse keep up the good work.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:12 AM
Wonkey, this has to be my favourite by far - thanks for sharing!!!

Superb work, can't wait to get it in the game [Dwnlds] truly awesome

@Yabo - if you're up for some re-spraying, any chance of the 'Gulf' version of this (a-la the 'GT-40' in Gran Turismo 3-4 on PS-2) when you get time? - please...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:21 AM
Just looking at those doors, I wonder if it'd be possible to convert them into a gullwing mesh? Then use that to make a driveable Delorean or maybe even a classic Mercedes 300SL (c. 1950's).

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:25 AM
the sims always open the door with a certain animation. I'm sure the joints could be made, but, then the sim pulls back and the door goes up it'd be kinda silly. =\ (i've hoped for that too, though)

yabo!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for the GT40! That's a wonderfull car! Could you make the Ford Mustang GT 2006 convertible please?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:37 AM
Nooooooo!

I'm going to Spain for Two weeks and will not be able to access a computer

I really want to re-color this and play it...

Excellent work Wonkey!

Hey Yabo, I can't wait to see your "top secret"."secret project" (!)

Well done Wonkey!

See (speak to) you all in two weeks...

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:50 AM
This has always been on of the coolest cars ever made thanks.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:53 PM
Great car many people requested this but I didn't have the mesh "I didn't find the mesh" So thanx lots of time great work :clap:
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:04 PM
Sweet!

And I was going to request that today!

You get the psychic award!

You know, I was wondering if someone would make this, considering how well it should work off of the Hunka 711.

Oh, this is actually a Ford GT, not a GT40. The GT40 is the racecar from the 60's. The GT is the new one based on the GT. Both are actually street-legal.

Regardless, I'm downloading this. It looks excellent.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:53 PM
That car is fantastic!!
Excellent work Wonkey!!

For sure I've downloaded that to use in my game!!
An my sims probably will like it too *lol*

Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:12 PM
Awsome job! The paint and the curves are fantastic!
Could you make a Ford Mustang 2005 please.... I'm trying to do it myself.. but i'm kinda sloppy..and to be honest not good at making cars:-(

Anyway Congrats on your car, your work is superb!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
Great car! It's one of the few objects over 1MB that I'll actually download (dial-up connection).

I have an idea, about the gullwing door idea... I wonder if someone couldn't somehow pull the animation (would need editing somehow, assuming it can be done?) from the pizza sim opening the rear hatch on the car?

Again, great car.. download just finished

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM
You did an amazing job, thanks!
Page 1 of 3