Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Yuffie Kisaragi

by NessyOriginal Posted 30th Jul 2006 at 12:46 AM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:57 PM by NessyOriginal

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 3:48 AM
she's very adorable. her features are very realistic. thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 3:50 AM
Hey Nessy. She looks perfect. I'll make sure to add hr to my FF7 family. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:31 PM
kick ass! my favorite female Final Fantasy character! thanks, and once again, great job!

My Myspace

"She's just a Devil Woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the Devil Woman
(She's gonna get you...)"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:32 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 31st Jul 2006 at 2:40 PM.
Thanks! I wasn't secure if my Yuffie like to the people, but in another place some people to see his pic ask me if I can upload her, and finally I decide to finish the character and upload it.

Thanks for the coments, I'm grateful, my next upload will be Gackt, yes is out the final fantasy series, but I want try upload him.

The final fantasy I wan upload next Denzel and Barret, but I hope they can like.

See you
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 4:42 PM
Great Yuffie!!!, I like the OFB side parted hair version, what happened with your Barret?

That Gackt looks awesome too.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:15 PM
My barret is the next but my net is so slow and I have the characthers made a lot of time and now I'm finishing and uploading time to time T.T

Barret need a few finish touchment and I upload soon
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:36 PM
finishing touch like vespa?

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:00 PM
¬¬

yes!

I have a pic with your beautiful gang in the scooter, I can revenge and Show it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:31 AM
i like this a lot but i can't install it (i use a mac too soo.. T_T)

can someone upload it to the exchange? i'd really appreciate it!
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:27 AM
Lovely as always, you seem to be pretty good with what I believe to be the hardest part in making sims, and that's making the faces, thanks a lot!!
A little request: Can you make an adult version (with clothing and all that) So that she can live alone
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:00 PM
Vash da stampede, do you want that Upload in rar files?, tell me, if you want it I upload in rar or the file that you need for the mac.

Squall117 "eres un encanto" thanks by you words. This sim can grow, but yes of course I upload in adult version, o your prefer the clothes in adult version only?, in this link you can find the clothes in adult version from I get the trousers, the top is other, but if you like this I try to make it all in adult version and upload it
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...?user_id=951077
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
but if you like this I try to make it all in adult version and upload it

That would be sooo great
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:22 PM
I'll do her and I upload it very soon in adult version then
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:38 AM
Wow!
Great job!
I really like how it turned out =)

Respect ^___^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:05 AM
Thanks Aeris! I love your avatar and sign! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:46 AM
hi nessy ~

upload in rar file is fine ^_^ i wish i could download Clean Installer so i can use it
but it is a problem for me.

if you can upload it i would be very very greatful =D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 15th Aug 2006 at 9:01 PM.
Don't worry Vash_da_stampede now I upload Yuffie in rar version, in a few days I hope that you can download it

Ok I uploaded the Yuffie in version, in a few days I hope that the archive appear.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 7:19 AM
thanks nessy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:34 PM

I hope today upload too the adult version of her.

See you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:21 AM