Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seemless Double Hung Window With Air Conditioner !!!!!!

by Cooldadx4 Posted 30th Jul 2006 at 6:14 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 1:37 AM by tigmomx4 : added more pics

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:10 PM
Haha what an awesome idea - very well done!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
Finally, someone has made an air-conditioner in a window! Thanks!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:16 PM
yeah i figured it was about time ....I was actually just going to offer the ac mesh as an upload but then it would have fit only my window only so i decided to include the frame this way you didnt have to use cheats to put it in ....
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM
glad i could help! this is awsome By the way, I've been sending you quite a few messages in case you havent noticed Keep it up! Hope you can start making objects for our future set

oh and just a suggestion: you might want to add a few clearer pictures because the air conditioner looks kind of blurry. just to help :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:28 PM
very cool!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
i was going to put more pictures but i was so aggrevated with this that when i finally got it to work i wanted to get it up asap especially pics of the back as i added a few details although they didnt come out really clear but i could find a suitable image to use but oh well i think it is acceptable...yes i did see your pm's and was getting around to gettin back to you , and btw i like the avatar and i should be getting going on some stuff tonight ...

and thanks to all of you !!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 4:53 AM
Thanks I have been hoping someone would do something like this and low and behold here they are tonight. Thank you both they look great and shall be a excellent addition to my game.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:47 PM
you are welcome ....unfortunatly im having a brain hemroid right now and i cant think of any more window designs so if anyone has anything they would like to see feel free to ask and i will try my best to make them ....
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:17 AM
This is a great idea so when sims develop the senses to feel cold or heat, this system will be ready to roll.

Great job!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:46 AM
Thank you and enjoy it !!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 6:30 AM
I cant get mine to work
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 4:12 AM
This is great! Thanks!
Test Subject