Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Funky Fucshia Bathrobe - by Crisloki

by Crisloki Posted 31st Jul 2006 at 3:37 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2007 at 1:02 PM by Crisloki

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:18 AM
This is really nice. You should make some more recolours. Awesome job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:36 AM
The mesh is the first one on page 11, called "Bathrobe"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:48 AM
"This is my first upload to MTS2 so bear with me if this is not very likeable"

Okay, first, Congratulations on your first upload! Now, second, this is extremely "likeable" ... in fact, I LOVE it! You did an amazing job and I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by citrusicle
The mesh is the first one on page 11, called "Bathrobe"

Thanks for giving me a place to start...lol, I was getting frustrated tring to find it (probably because I wasn't looking in the meshes...DOH!), but I found it on page 12, first mesh, called bathrobe. Just thought I would add that for the next person looking to snag this.

This is such a cute robe and I cannot wait to get it into the game. Thanks so much for creating and for sharing,
Karr
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:42 AM
Very cute! I can't wait for recolors. Not every sim wears pink...

~Kitty
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 4:19 AM
Thanks so much for this. I was going to do this when I found the mesh but I never got around to doing it. Now I don't have to. Great job for your first upload.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 3:56 PM
Thanks for all your nice comments.. i'll try to do other mesh recols!
best wishes,
Cristina
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:33 AM
Really good job! could be great for fur coats!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 11:18 AM
I love this robe. My girl sims wear it all the time. Great work

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 8:08 PM
That is so LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY very much to sharing

|©º¨¨º©°•.¸ .•°¿Annette¿°•. ๑¨¨.•°©º°¨¨°º©|
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:08 AM
The mesh is now on page 12. probably due to adding more.

Great job! It is NOT likeable! Its FANTABULOUS!

~ <3 Jo

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karrsareus
I found it on page 12...
Karr

Gosh thanks! I was getting really mad...I was looking from 11,down to 10,9,8... page 12! Thanks!Lol o and the bathrobe...FABULOUS!

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Numbuh 826,664 : 25th Mar 2007 at 2:38 PM. Reason: Unknown
As you can see,Crisloki, pretend that I was making a fat sim with The Bathrobe Mesh, but there is somthing wrong with the mesh when it is in fat state. I don't know what it looks like in pregnant state, but they ain't ever going to fit for fat and pregnant female sims. Can that person who made the mesh fix it?
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:13 PM
Thank you, this is exactly what I needed for my sim story! Great work, I hope to see more.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:57 PM
Thanks, it's adorable.

For those who can't find the mesh- it took me a while.
It's on page 12, last one on the bottom row.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 8:07 AM
So lovely! But the webpage of the mesh does'nt exist anymore or something is wrong with it. So I can't get the mesh. Please, help me!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Earyana
So lovely! But the webpage of the mesh does'nt exist anymore or something is wrong with it. So I can't get the mesh. Please, help me!

http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_1930%27s.html

Look for the "Satin Robe"! Chriko's Mesh is included.

I know, this information comes a little late. Sorry