Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ginger gets spots (horse recolour!)

by sarrla Posted 31st Jul 2006 at 9:08 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 2:29 AM
yay recolours thanks sooooo mutch your GREAT keep it up
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 4:50 AM
Great. Dragon_Slave did such a beautiful job on the horses. I've been watching for recolors to add a little variety to my pasture ... and I do love those Appies!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:07 AM
I just recolored the foal as a black appy. ^__^ It will be my first download since I just figured it out!
Thanks for the cute mare!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:33 AM
Thanks so Much! I loves the meshes ands couldn't wait to add some new colours to the stables. Looking out for more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:12 AM
thankyou all! i'm so happy with this! i'll defiantly be making some more tonight! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 4:57 PM
Great job. They look awesome! Thanks!

For unique handmade jewelry visit my site http:\\www.craftaculardesigns.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:10 AM
Yay! I love da happy appys myself

She looks so cute as an app. Did you have trouble recoloring the mane? Someone else pm'd me that they were having problems with it. I may have done something wrong when I made it...I'll need to look in to that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragon Slave
Yay! I love da happy appys myself

She looks so cute as an app. Did you have trouble recoloring the mane? Someone else pm'd me that they were having problems with it. I may have done something wrong when I made it...I'll need to look in to that

i did yeh, hence i left it the colour you made it (wich goes with the brown well anyway) Simlana says she has a solution, so you should be hearing from her soon!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 5:03 PM
Absolutely gorgeous recolor!! Thank you for sharing your hard work! I can't wait to use in my western themes!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:48 AM
wow! good job! I hope my pony is appaloosa, but no, it's crossbreed, fjord x something danish breed... Anyway, thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:24 PM
view only?