Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cappucino Living Remake

by Funny2401 Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 11:04 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:11 PM
I love it!
I can't wait to go decorate now..... =)
Cheers!

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good"
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 2:44 PM
It looks really nice! All one set of living room & dining room items. Fantastic work & Thank you :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:47 PM
Default Bravi-SIM-o
Wow... I've seen many of your other objects and simply put' you rock ) you have a very good eye and are very creative. Thank you for doing what you love to do. here's to you.

'Meddle not in the affairs of dragonkind, for to them you are crunchy and good with ketchup...' --Munroe of the House of Silvanos

--Toadius Maximus I
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:38 PM
Looks brilliant - thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:58 PM
My favorite color! Thank you...what a beautiful set :clap:
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:54 PM
Beautiful! I loved the old set, but this is even nicer. Thanks for sharing.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:58 PM
Wow! The colors are beautiful and I love the modern look. Thanks a lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:32 AM
Thank you so much. I have enjoyed this set and will enjoy the remake. You are very talented in creating and putting together rooms and thank you for all you work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:19 PM