Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classical Piano

by pacotacoplayer Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 2:08 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 1:34 PM by -Maylin-

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:55 PM Last edited by rainbow : 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:59 PM. Reason: Didn't see second page
I am having the same graphical glitch that Rascal describes. I have all the EPs but no SPs.

EDIT: I didn't see a response had been posted. I'll try the new file. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:28 PM
Thanks Pacotacoplayer - It works perfectly now. Have you updated the file on the first page? (Just so I can tell other people about your lovely creation!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:58 PM
i think i will just re-upload it because it is too late to update it

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:42 AM
Pacotacoplayer - there should be an edit button and the bottom left (not right) of your very first post. I just tried editing my one and only upload which I made last year and it let me so I'm sure you'll be able to edit yours.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM
Yeah, I've seen people update their files all the time on here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM
no by "its too late" i mean that it is too far into the downloads page and not very noticible; therefore people who have downloaded the glitch version will not get to see it (at least not everyone)

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:29 AM
Oh *Rascal has a red face* :-[
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:35 PM
Gorgeous piano :wow: this is fantastic. There are really no words for the unbelievable job you have done. I love the lines of the piano, the size is great, and the stylish writing on it...it's just beautiful. Thank you so much, job WELL done.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:09 PM
This piano looks so good - but it doesn't show up in my game... How come?
I have no EP's but that shouldn't be the problem right?
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
i love it !! wonderful ! THANKS!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:56 PM
Pacotacoplayer, wow nice work [Dwnlds] Lord & Lady Gottawad of the Manor will love this piano - thanks for sharing. Sorry must dash, got to organise a Pianist for the Garden Party don't you know!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Forum Resident
#37 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM
Is this supposed to overwrite the original Maxis piano? Because after I installed it, I noticed that my Maxis piano and the recolors were gone.
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rascal
Thanks for this - it looks lovely in the game. For some reason I seem to be having a graphical glitch with it though. A black bar appears just above the piano (see picture). Am I the only one this is happening to? I have NL but not OFB.

no your not the only one, the same happened to me.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:55 AM
That piano looks awesome. I wish I could make meshes as good as you can. out of 10 I'll rate it 11/10.
Instructor
#40 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 5:38 PM
I've been meaning to add some new variety to the pianos in homes.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 3:53 AM
It's wonderful! I know just what to do with it.

Thanks, Clem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 8:06 PM
Nice Pianoo Im tired of that peice of Junk piano that came with the game... It didnt match my house color
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#43 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:01 PM
Very nice thanks you much.
Page 2 of 2