Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible fence and gate. (request)

by pfish Posted 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:51 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:59 PM
Nick said that invisible fence may be popular for pets to keep out when pets 2 come this fall. rhondalatte said this invisible fence is for her beach lot.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:30 PM
thank you Pfish! Now I can keep my sims from walking underwater on the beachfront properties. This will also keep unwanted visitors out of my Bali lot which has doors that stay open all the time. ***** you are the best!
*hugs*

ps: And you made it on my birthday

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
snickers this invisible fence is also the perfect idea for those shops that you don't want visitors behind the counter, but also don't want bulky fences cluttering up your shop...Thankies
Theorist
#5 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliza Blaine
snickers this invisible fence is also the perfect idea for those shops that you don't want visitors behind the counter, but also don't want bulky fences cluttering up your shop...Thankies
Yes, that is what I will be using the invisible fence and gate for. Visible fences look pretty clunky in most shop scenarios, and short walls with doors in them can look odd too.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:18 AM
I just thought about what I could use this for. Thanks pfish
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:57 AM
This is great, it is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
Thanks! This is purrr-fect for those pesky pets who dig holes in my gardens!!! I hate fences around my lots, but these will come in very handy.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 2:13 AM
Perfect for keeping nosy Sims customers from stalking around behind my counter. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:43 AM
I risk sounding like a looney by saying this, but now I can keep my sims from trimming the hedges!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:54 PM
this is cool! so many uses...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:25 PM
Awsome! Thanks for these, its great and has sooo many uses!

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:25 PM
This is fabulous, pfish! Now my Sims won't swim out of their swimmable lakes through the property! Your invisible fence will solve that problem.

Many thanks for sharing your talent.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:56 PM
Thank you, I was just thinking I needed something like this for a movie I want to make.

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:10 PM
This is particularly handy for those, like me, who use custom content vehicles and hate to see the sims unrealistically walking through the car trunk.

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 2:55 AM
Great Idea! Useful for Many Lots! Thanks pfish!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th May 2009 at 2:53 AM
Thank you so much! I hate fences on my lots, but I'm sick of NPCs coming to my sim's back doors.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 9:18 PM
This will be fantastic for invisible apartment boundaries. TY a bunch!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:08 PM
Interesting, thanks. I have a question - is it possible to lock the gate in the game? It seems as though it would be hard to click on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 3:20 AM
This is wonderful! Now I can keep sims out of the small gaps on the side of my lots. Thanks for the make/upload. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:52 AM Last edited by aqua.writer.rain : 31st Mar 2012 at 3:53 AM. Reason: forgot to say thanks....
I'm going to use this to section off the radio in bedrooms...So music can play and they will still sleep!

Oh, and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:48 AM
Exactly what I was looking for! This will be perfect on my old west hotel balcony! Thank you!!!
Instructor
#23 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 7:12 AM
This is awesome! I've been putting the trashcan in a 1x1 fence box so enemies can't kick it over! Now I can use this, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 1:04 PM
Exactly what I was looking for ! Now I can keep the customers of my homebusiness away from the house and garden of the family without having an ungly fence when I want the lot to look open. THANK YOU.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 2:57 AM
I can use this on apartment lots to make an open backyard for houses. And I can use this to close off the backyard, so NPCs don't go to back doors! That damn paperboy! Thank you, this is an excellent idea!!!
Page 1 of 2