Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sony Vaio + 5 Recolors

by pacotacoplayer Posted 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 11:15 AM by -Maylin-

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:16 PM
this is really really cool, my sims (especially teens) are gonna love this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:32 PM
I agree! Great Job! =3 I hope to see more of ur products sometime ^^

~WaterGoddess5~

~Blood Tears of an Angel~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:33 PM
Pacotacoplayer, thanks for sharing - my Sims will love this Laptop (almost bought one myself in 'Real Life' - but ended up with this Toshiba instead, as they made me an offer I couldn't refuse) cheers mate and nice re-colours too...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
Pictures are a little dark for my tastes, but that is a very nice computer. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thank you for creating this Viao! It's nice and looks good in the game! ;-)
Greatest Dad Ever
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:56 PM
looks great !!!!!!!!! Thanks can never have enough choices in the Sims 2 ....
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:46 AM
Wow! Very professional, I love it! I will most especially enjoy picking out nice colors. ^^ Thanks!

Eve: "Life Giving". Yep, that's me. ^_^
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:11 AM
Looks pretty good! All pie-menu interactions are available?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:29 AM
I love it .Good job, did great. congrat.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 3:30 AM
It looks really professional. What does it do? You know.... job hunt, order groceries, study, is it normal or hacked? Thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:00 AM
Good Job. Finally theres a laptop thats has more colors

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:02 AM
this notebook has all the pie menu options for all of you like broke54 who are wondering

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:08 AM
Neat! I've got a green one IRL. :D

All the girls are in love with me, I'm a teenage lobotomy.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:18 AM
can anyone say for certain that u only need the base game for this to work??

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:36 AM
thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx !
#17 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:50 PM
Thanks alot PactoPLayer buddy oh thanks for dedicating the laptop to me WOW i feel so happy thanks alot you the best buddy.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:54 PM
Mmm, Vaio! I could have won one of these babies,...but alas it went to some less deserving rich chick who could have bought one herself. Now I can at least have one for my game! Triple kudos!
Instructor
#19 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 5:51 PM
I love those darn Vaios. Thanks!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:28 PM
Beautiful! Thanks a bunch for these computers :baloons: I absolutely love the color choices you have given us. I will give these to my university sims :thumb: Thank you so much Pacotacoplayer!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:36 PM
is good...hope this isnt like some Dell i downloaded where the sims dont seem to press keys...you forgot a mouse...but as i said before the mesh is good...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:56 AM
This is great!!! Best laptop that's been put up here ever! Can't tell the different colors in the preview thumbnails when in buy mode, but the laptop itself is extreamly well done and dispite what some try to tell you nothing was forgotten. Great job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JeffreyC
This is great!!! Best laptop that's been put up here ever! Can't tell the different colors in the preview thumbnails when in buy mode, but the laptop itself is extreamly well done and dispite what some try to tell you nothing was forgotten. Great job!

wow thanks for the comment. the reason why it doesnt show the different colors in the thumbnails is because it is only supposed to show the front view of the object; and since most objects are fully recolors and this one is only recolored from the back, you just have to play around with the thumbnails to find your color.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Greatest Dad Ever
#24 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:02 AM
hey nikey last time i checked laptops didnt have mice attached to them they use a built in pad thus the lack of a visible mouse .......
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:14 PM
thanks tigmomx4. your sims will still have animations as if they were using a mouse but i couldnt change that....and they type below the keyboard but its because of the animations. When maxis makes a laptop with laptop animations then maybe it will look better. but for now we have to try our best

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Page 1 of 2